Panther on the outer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't know how the other players took the news. All I meant is that the reason Panthers were prepared to release Moylan from an existing contract is completely different to the reason Gift's contract was not renewed. One was about footy form and one was not.

Last edited:
Griffin was terrible at the Broncos
It would not surprise if he was being found out at the panfars and is on the nose there.

Doubt that Moylan felt settled or at ease at the Panthers since those disciplinary measures against him and being relieved of the captaincy at the club last season . Cleary is due for a contract upgrade soon so i guess guys like Peachey are considered dispensable apart from some of his own apparent previous issues there . They would be reluctant to release Cartwright though , one would think , and the negative reports concerning Griffin's presence at the Panthers just do not seem to go away .

• 🤝
Reactions: Ned
I don't know how the other players took the news. All I meant is that the reason Panthers were prepared to release Moylan from an existing contract is completely different to the reason Gift's contract was not renewed. One was about footy form and one was not.
Agree with that.
Wasn't comparing the way Gift and Moylan left their respective clubs, more the after effect dividing players after the fact.
The quality of the Penrith squad has so much potential to win games even with many issues, which is the only chance of Griffin not getting the chop during 2018 also.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8