Our season is over

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dare I say - We missed Matt Orford on monday night!!

I think we did.. especially his kicking game.. although the 2 passes Monas laid on for tries were beauties (First to stewart, then put robbo away down the sideline).

There we go another bad loss leading up to the semi's.

The wrost part ab out today, apart from the awful kicking, passing, tackling and dropped balls, is the fact that dogs may now be 7th and we wil play them first week of the semi's.

That could be 4 losses in a row if the dragons beat us next week.

Doom. Gloom.

What crap. The games at present are meaningless in the big picture of things. Our mistake rate today was much higher and we lacked intensity at times.

Wait till money tiime and you will see a different team. Is someone giving out half empty glasses.

If the refs don't start giving us a go we are gone.
Today we were rorted & didn't deal with it well, against the mixos we were rorted & did deal with it fairly well.
The end result is that we lost both games. There's no difference.
This teaches us the lesson that there's no point trying. We're being analy raped by the powers that be & we're not allowed to win any more.

We are not a newscorp team so we will have to play twice as good as melbourne to win.

Oh for **** sake, one or two calls go against us and you blokes are screaming conspiracy. What about the BLATANT forward pass that we scored off. I dont hear anyone whinging about that!!

What about the BLATANT forward pass that we scored off. I dont hear anyone whinging about that!!

The get square came directly after with a dodgy penalty given against us in possession and then a try not referenced to the video ref when there was doubt.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4