Our record since Bozo's daughter was fired

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What's worse, that slogan was really popular on stuff like bumper stickers, t-shirts etc around that time (saw a ute with a massive windscreen sticker only a few days ago) - so it wouldn't have been hard for Jarrod or his tattooist to check it before they inked it!

He did go alright, I probably only remember him because my nephew was playing juniors at Windsor Wolves at the time, so he was obsessed with any Penrith player who got dropped back there lol...he actually came through the same junior club as Jamie Buhrer (Doonside) and went to Patrician Brothers Blacktown as well.
Used to play against Doony in trials.
Aren't they maroon and white?

Yes she did mate, but unfortunately she sucked at it.
Its a joke Joyce. Get over it.
No one minds a joke but not at the expense of some one losing their job and the derogatory remarks not to mention the disrespect of a Manly legends daughter
I thought all Silvertails supporters had a bit of class
s-l300.jpg

Lol...the memories! Never actually been into the pub, but I was born in the dodgy block of flats right next door. Top floor, on the right hand side of the block, I'm told!
I worked at the rsl back in the day (1990's)
Lived there for a few months in 2007 before moving to Qld.

I worked at the rsl back in the day (1990's)
Lived there for a few months in 2007 before moving to Qld.

We moved down to the Illawarra in 2001. Drove past Rivo the other day, it's a little bit sad how far suburbia has reached now. Bloody Pitt St farmers, as my dad would say!

No one minds a joke but not at the expense of some one losing their job and the derogatory remarks not to mention the disrespect of a Manly legends daughter
View attachment 5188

Are we allowed to disrespect Scott for being a lobster thief (and a pretty crap one at that) or does he still fall under Daddy's protective aura as well?

Yep, sure are! My Dad and brothers all played for Riverstone, we always liked Doonside's colours better lol
Played trials against Rivo too.
I played in Balmain district but we'd trial against other districts and normally got a good hard clean game in the west. Not against Cromer though. They were nut jobs. What was with them in the 80s?

View attachment 5188

Mate you are the one turning a one liner into an argument. As expressed in my original post. No disrespect intended.

IMPORTANT: This joke is intended for the use of the individual(s) named above and may contain information that is
confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive
persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational
religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this joke is not
authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an
irritating social faux pas. Unless the word absquatulation has
been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this
warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be
ignored. No Fultons were harmed in the transmission of this
joke.

Are we allowed to disrespect Scott for being a lobster thief (and a pretty crap one at that) or does he still fall under Daddy's protective aura as well?
So you are telling all of us you or any member of your elite family have never done the wrong thing ? .
untitled.png

So you are telling all of us you or any member of your elite family have never done the wrong thing ? .
View attachment 5190

Nope. Actually I've got two brothers who are total dead****s - and I neither condone nor support their criminal behaviour, in fact I've offered to accompany one's ex to court if she wanted me to. And I would do it again any day of the week.

There's this thing about growing up, making your own way in life (like, getting your own job, for example!), and taking responsibility for your own transgressions, that neither you nor the Fultons seem to have grasped.

Last edited:
Every one has a mother sister daughter
Do you have a mother or did you crawl from under a rock ?
View attachment 5189
You would know about being under rocks wouldn't you spider.
Your posts make no sense, either everyone has a mother or they do not.
You attack and criticise current Manly players yet someone makes a light hearted comment about the daughter of a former Easts player and you get your pretty knockers in a knott.
Last time i checked ( and i didn't just blow in here) this is a forum for rugby leauge where different opinions and ideas are welcomed and discussed. If you dont like it how about you take your memes and f**k off.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8