Our record since Bozo's daughter was fired

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't want to jump to conclusion but has anyone else noticed that we are 2/2 since Bozo's daughter was fired. Could she be the reason for our poor form over the last few years and if so Tim Cleary is a genius for recognizing that and dealing with the situation
Thats a jump alright.

Anymore we can dispose of.....???
Maybe store away until the business end of the season !!!

JUMP-TO-CONCLUSIONS-MAT.jpg

Hahahaha...so funny because it's so true.

Anyone else remember Jarrod Sammut (what ever happened to him?!) proudly unveiling his 'Justify Your ExistAnce' tattoo in a full-page story in the Telegraph...next day there's a write-up about his misspelled tatt - no credit to the journalist or editor for picking up on it, heaps of people (including me) had a good old laugh about it in the online comments on the original article!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...g/news-story/49beb50271b48d84285c7b631fb5c812

I don't want to jump to conclusion but has anyone else noticed that we are 2/2 since Bozo's daughter was fired. Could she be the reason for our poor form over the last few years and if so Tim Cleary is a genius for recognizing that and dealing with the situation
I don't want to jump to conclusions but if your daughter , mother , sister or even if you get fired we may just win the premiership ?
looseasagoose2.png

Apologies in advance to all those offended by the following remark. This is intended to be a humerous response to the post above. But didn't we play her as a hooker?
I am glad you have a great sense of humour Simmo 66 . By the way , did your sister ever play hooker and was she a good one ?
looseasagoose2.png

Hahahaha...so funny because it's so true.

Anyone else remember Jarrod Sammut (what ever happened to him?!) proudly unveiling his 'Justify Your ExistAnce' tattoo in a full-page story in the Telegraph...next day there's a write-up about his misspelled tatt - no credit to the journalist or editor for picking up on it, heaps of people (including me) had a good old laugh about it in the online comments on the original article!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...g/news-story/49beb50271b48d84285c7b631fb5c812
Jeez that's a blast from, well not that long ago really.
I had completely forgotten about that dude. Bit of a personality player, played OK too .
Unfortunately couldn't spell.

Jeez that's a blast from, well not that long ago really.
I had completely forgotten about that dude. Bit of a personality player, played OK too .
Unfortunately couldn't spell.

What's worse, that slogan was really popular on stuff like bumper stickers, t-shirts etc around that time (saw a ute with a massive windscreen sticker only a few days ago) - so it wouldn't have been hard for Jarrod or his tattooist to check it before they inked it!

He did go alright, I probably only remember him because my nephew was playing juniors at Windsor Wolves at the time, so he was obsessed with any Penrith player who got dropped back there lol...he actually came through the same junior club as Jamie Buhrer (Doonside) and went to Patrician Brothers Blacktown as well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8