Our missing players vs last night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Looking at the run home I’ll check in with perfection crowd in a months time.

We have a good draw, a bunch of players returning so there will be few excuses for Seibold at the end of the regular season.
Agree with that 100%

If when we have our full team back , and we are losing , then the coaching department must come into play as being the cause.

But it’s just laughable the attitude of some on here demanding perfection , in every play , of every game regardless of what the team looks like.

Absolute and utter negativity has invaded this forum, and it pervades every thread.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
I just don't understand why Seibold wouldn't give Humphries a go. He scored a try and kicked 6 goals for Blacktown FFS.
Has anyone watched the majority of our Blacktown games?

I've only seen a couple and in those Humphrey's was solid without being amazing.

Stats wise he isnt dominating. So the question is, is he playing that well or is he overhyped???

Either way I'd of played him last night but I'm getting the vibe he isn't as good as Silvertails may expect.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member

I've only seen a couple and in those Humphrey's was solid without being amazing.

Stats wise he isnt dominating. So the question is, is he playing that well or is he overhyped???

Either way I'd of played him last night but I'm getting the vibe he isn't as good as Silvertails may expect.
Yes we need someone who goes to their games to tell us what the week in week our performance is like.

I’ve watched two games on Fox.

The standouts for me have been Faulolo ( he’s surprisingly never been given a shot ) , Navale ( and that showed last night ).

Jake Arthur when playing is just below first grade standard but wouldn’t look out of place.

My opinion of Jamie H, attacks pretty well , good goal kicker , a bit lacking in defence.

So maybe the coaching department sees it the same way as me , dunno I’m far from an expert .

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member

I agree, he may very well be nothing special at this stage, and don’t expect him to be the new messiah. However, I did expect Seibs to give him a run as the next (and just about only) #7 available. With nothing to lose, why not see what he can potentially offer? I can only assume, the coaching staff have already decided the potential is not there to make a decent FG half.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I watched the backend of that game Markos, and they looked as though they'd given up !! Admittedly, the games I've seen from us the last few years (particularly this year) we absolutely don't give up.

I wasn't arsed watching our game last night, because I knew there was 0 points in us, so I can't talk about last night. I didn't watch The Dolphins game either. I'm just not as compelled these days.

But what I can says is we've lost 5 of our last 7 games, so as trends go, we are heading south, not north on the ladder. If this keeps going (i.e. the last 25% of the season), we'll actually finish 14th-15th, so there needs to be a HUGE improvement.

You can have a go at me for being negative about that, but the numbers are the numbers. Maybe if I don't say them, they aren't true ? Would that be better? Then we could all talk about how brave, positive, and fun the games are to watch.
So your commenting after watching 10 minutes???

Yeah you are negative , and constantly , you along with others have lost the ability & enjoyment of seeing anything good in anything they do.

You demand perfection.

Even the Panthers , Storm , Roosters aren’t perfect , they make mistakes and aren’t perfect.

But yes , due to their individual circumstance’s , they are all going very well overall.

We are like most teams , not blessed with Uncle Nick money , not blessed with a coaching genius and not blessed with a nursery that just rolls out superstars like they come on Weetbix packets.

So , we celebrate the little wins.

In all bar that Dragons game ( which was a disaster ) there’s been things to celebrate in every loss this year.

But your tunnel vision doesn’t allow this.

I’ll continue to find the parts to be happy about , the little wins , the positives , and you won’t .

It’s as simple as that!!

Ryan

Journey Man
So your commenting after watching 10 minutes???

Yeah you are negative , and constantly , you along with others have lost the ability & enjoyment of seeing anything good in anything they do.

You demand perfection.

Even the Panthers , Storm , Roosters aren’t perfect , they make mistakes and aren’t perfect.

But yes , due to their individual circumstance’s , they are all going very well overall.

We are like most teams , not blessed with Uncle Nick money , not blessed with a coaching genius and not blessed with a nursery that just rolls out superstars like they come on Weetbix packets.

So , we celebrate the little wins.

In all bar that Dragons game ( which was a disaster ) there’s been things to celebrate in every loss this year.

But your tunnel vision doesn’t allow this.

I’ll continue to find the parts to be happy about , the little wins , the positives , and you won’t .

It’s as simple as that!!
No, I watched 10 minutes of The Warriors game, not Manly's.

Secondly, I've already said "fair enough, mate" to you, because I'm conceding. You're getting fired up, and you're targeting me , because I'm the easiest target for you to get personal, yell and scream at like you mistakingly did on Twitter, when it was someone else saying something, and instead of apologising you just laughed.

Lastly, please don't cherry-pick Mark. There are many things I'm ultra positive about with our team. It's akin to me calling you for being negative for claiming we are no chance in certain games, and calling for Condon's career to be finished, but forgetting all the positive things you say.

I got howled down from my support of Schuster. And I STILL think he'll end up a baller somewhere. I got told I know nothing, when I'm saying Humphreys will kill it. I'm told I'm stupid for backing Arthur. But I'm apparently negative because I demand that we be better than 11th-12th, losing 5 of our last 7, and being on average 10th-11th for a decade (unsure that's a negative), because I want this apparent perfection.

Anyways, like I said, I concede. You win mate. Focus on someone else.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
No, I watched 10 minutes of The Warriors game, not Manly's.

Secondly, I've already said "fair enough, mate" to you, because I'm conceding. You're getting fired up, and you're targeting me , because I'm the easiest target for you to get personal, yell and scream at like you mistakingly did on Twitter, when it was someone else saying something, and instead of apologising you just laughed.

Lastly, please don't cherry-pick Mark. There are many things I'm ultra positive about with our team. It's akin to me calling you for being negative for claiming we are no chance in certain games, and calling for Condon's career to be finished, but forgetting all the positive things you say.

I got howled down from my support of Schuster. And I STILL think he'll end up a baller somewhere. I got told I know nothing, when I'm saying Humphreys will kill it. I'm told I'm stupid for backing Arthur. But I'm apparently negative because I demand that we be better than 11th-12th, losing 5 of our last 7, and being on average 10th-11th for a decade (unsure that's a negative), because I want this apparent perfection.

Anyways, like I said, I concede. You win mate. Focus on someone else.
Im not actually “ fired up “ I’m just commenting from my more positive attitude, believe me , if I was fired up , you’d know !

Have a great day.

joeboy

Bencher
I dont expect perfection, I just struggle to abide the dumb that defines our game play a lot of the time. Things like forward passes from dummy half, running 8 metres backwards to get trapped in goal, poor ball security, flop tackles, etc.

Some of these things happen in the course of a game, we do all of them more than once most games.

I dont Feel we are disciplined, professional, committed or structured and tactical enough for large portions of most games.

We have a stable roster but don’t seem to be building/improving

Last edited:

spider

Yes we need someone who goes to their games to tell us what the week in week our performance is like.

I’ve watched two games on Fox.

The standouts for me have been Faulolo ( he’s surprisingly never been given a shot ) , Navale ( and that showed last night ).

Jake Arthur when playing is just below first grade standard but wouldn’t look out of place.

My opinion of Jamie H, attacks pretty well , good goal kicker , a bit lacking in defence.

So maybe the coaching department sees it the same way as me , dunno I’m far from an expert .
I'm with you Mark i thought Faulolo would have played he seemed to be next in line from Blacktown.
I also thought Jamie Humpherys would of gave us more direction in attack which we seamed to lack when we got down there end of the field. Apart for that i thought we did ok.

madmax

Bencher
The thing that REALLY pissed me off about the attitude of some on here last night is virtually completely ignoring this fact.

South’s , who gave been going well and beat Brisbane last week, were down two players , the rest of their great players were in action last night.

And our team of misfits , with a make do half and a couple of busted run on props held them to 8-0 for 70 minutes.

We were never going to win this game , that was well discussed prior , and the bookies knew exactly how it would play out , so why all the vitriol and negativity about what was a fill in side at best ?

AND, the misfits , whilst looking very clunky in no way were a disgrace , we lost 14-0.

Ask the Warriors fans how they feel about 66-6 this morning.

Now that would be something to be bitching about.
8 to 0 until the 79th minute! A try disallowed. Should have been flogged with the team Souths fielded.

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18
15 7 7 28 17