Our Leader Has Spoken

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
DCE plays his best when he is confident and the team is playing as a unit. At the moment, you can see he is feeling the weight of the whole team on top of him, there are no other senior players helping him out, the forwards are only running for 600m-700m combined vs opposing teams nearing 2000m, the media and fans are giving it to him, has been is the spot light over the hastings drama and so on.

Another reason he is feeling that weight right now is because he is being forced to play the role of BOTH halves every game. Cherry is a play what's in front of him half. Every man and his dog who follows the NRL knows that he is hopeless at organising an attack. He failed at it for Manly before, he failed at it for Qld and he's currently failing again. Its the one true weakness in his game. And when he has to play the role of both halves it makes it so much easier for the opposition defence, they can isolate and tackle him on either the 4th and force someone else to kick, or they can do it on the 5th and as we have seen when that happens, when playing as both halves, half the time he actually gets caught with the ball on the last.

And the ripple on effect is that the team suffers largely because there is next to no organisation.

Its twice in three years that this has happened to Cherry under Barrett's coaching and both times our team form and his own form have suffered badly.

Blake Green's defence may suck (see highlights from yesterday), but the role he played last year was similar to the organising role Kieran Foran used to play for Manly (Edit: Foran and Green were not only organisers, they also did play making and kicking. Croker does none of that), and its no coincidence that Cherry's form was a lot better last year.

Last edited:
One thing I learnt from my years in business , get on the front foot early, admit a mistake or error BEFORE it becomes an issue.

I think it was just bad luck Lyall was in NZ last week when the **** hit the fan.

Good to hear the owner coming out but just a pity it wasn’t earlier.

And FMD aren’t the media just tearing us a new one at present , they are like a pack of jackals feeding on the rotting carcass of a recently slaughtered animal!!

I heard Lyall was in Christchurch looking for a new home ground for us? Negotiating a cost effective option to run home games. Evidently Greenturd paid for the trip.

No mate I am just a fit bald bastard like me :p
Mate, I've been trying to get super fit as well. Workout everyday.

What supplements if any do you use?

I've been using Whey (Vanilla) Protein right after wrokout &
MRE meal replacements through the day (Banana Bread flavour)

Mate, I've been trying to get super fit as well. Workout everyday.

What supplements if any do you use?

I've been using Whey (Vanilla) Protein right after wrokout &
MRE meal replacements through the day (Banana Bread flavour)
Good to hear your investing in your health.
If we don't put crap oil in the car that we drive then why would we put crap food in our body that drives us ?
Keep up the good work mate !!!
Natural supplements are best and the Whey Protein is a very good choice and you can get it at the best price from Chemist Warehouse .
The Whey protein in only a supplement and to get the optimum nutrition to your body you need a healthy balanced diet of fresh unprocessed foods .
Good luck feathered friend

Hey Bozo, what did it cost for the photo shop?
The cost ? ....
Plenty of hard work at the gym . I have invested in my own gym gear so I don't have any on going costs accept for healthy food
Photo shop our body is not going to make us healthier.
Image-quote-about-the-greatest-possible-wealth-on-earth-is-health.jpg

Keep sticking it to the knockers @BOZO
Just keep wearing them down, and sooner or later they will raise the white flag.
I like my supporters like BOZO
Thank you for your good spirited post feathered friend
Life is short and if we don't look after our health the quality of our life is shorter . We all make choices in life and every choice comes with a consequence . Just like Trent Barretts team choices ;)

Barrett is a flog and has no idea at all

Has no leadership and can’t coach at all, just look at how crap our game plans have been and go back to the end of last year also when we were getting pumped

All he is good at is making excuses

Sack Barrett!!!!

Good to hear your investing in your health.
If we don't put crap oil in the car that we drive then why would we put crap food in our body that drives us ?
Keep up the good work mate !!!
Natural supplements are best and the Whey Protein is a very good choice and you can get it at the best price from Chemist Warehouse .
The Whey protein in only a supplement and to get the optimum nutrition to your body you need a healthy balanced diet of fresh unprocessed foods .
Good luck feathered friend
Bugger ! So beer and chips won't cut it ? Perhaps a thread where we all use an avatar shirt off ! My pasty, overweight torso should come up a treat !

All good mate! I'm so good I don't have a six pack, I have a keg!
I love a guinness or two feathered friend and I prefer it from a cold chilled bottle . The fact is you don't need to spend time in the gym and have a six pack to keep healthy and enjoy a quality life . All you need is a reasonably healthy diet and regular moderate exercise like playing golf or going for a walk , just doing activities that you like and you can still enjoy a few drinks and keep happy . At the end of the day we do need to do things that makes us happy
As long as we try to look after our body by sticking to a healthy diet and moderate exercise we will be able to keep indulging in the things we like.
Cheers !!! @Supreme Leader
019559.jpg

Bugger ! So beer and chips won't cut it ? Perhaps a thread where we all use an avatar shirt off ! My pasty, overweight torso should come up a treat !
Moderation feathered friend . You can still enjoy those delicious chips as long as you make an effort to look after your self .
Too much of anything is no good for us , even training .
Enjoy :)

I love a guinness or two feathered friend and I prefer it from a cold chilled bottle .
They used to have an add campaign in Ireland "Guinness is good for you". My Mum used to drink Guinness every day. She's 95 now and still likes one with a bit of lemonade. Back in the day she used to pour it into a glass then stick a red hot poker from the fire in it. She reckoned that was the right way to drink it....of course it's cold over there in winter so you don't need it chilled.

Guinness just tastes like every other beer. Dunno what the fuss is about.

They used to have an add campaign in Ireland "Guinness is good for you". My Mum used to drink Guinness every day. She's 95 now and still likes one with a bit of lemonade. Back in the day she used to pour it into a glass then stick a red hot poker from the fire in it. She reckoned that was the right way to drink it....of course it's cold over there in winter so you don't need it chilled.
God bless your mum . 95 and still going strong .
She has good taste in beer

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10