Our Leader Has Spoken

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Winning games is their only redemption
The fans want Knights blood splattered all over Lotto land
We want to see a Knights massacre
Then all is forgiven and forgotten
Every body loves a winner ;)
3CE7790800000578-4197316-image-a-115_1486413744961.jpg

Winning games is their only redemption
The fans want Knights blood splattered all over Lotto land
We want to see a Knights massacre
Then all is forgiven and forgotten
Every body loves a winner ;)
View attachment 8153
Couldn't have said it better myself Bozo.
Amazing as that may be.....

Tonight on #thefan Cliff Lyons answers your questions, we hear from @nrlphysio on pec injuries, @NRL_Dragons forward Paul Vaughan and @NZWarriors forward Adam Blair. Plus @AndrewVossy sits down with @NRLKnights hero Darren Albert. Tonight 7:30pm EST on @FOXNRL https://t.co/fw3r4lrvri

Yep, as others have said.....no matter what the players and club do right now, they can't win. Damned if they do, damned if they don't. Man, I hope we win this week.
NRL has an agenda against us, dont want us in the finals. You watch on Friday night, Bet Newcastle get another 5th tackle penalty on the first set, followed by a string of others

If it was reversed and we received the first 5 penalties and 90% possession, how do you think we would go? Pretty good im thinking.

NRL want let it happen.

Listen Key board Warrior Woodsie
Financial $upporters like me don't pay to hear players talk, they pay to see players in action
$upporters don't want to hear about the drama players are causing to our club They want to see them score tries and win games . ;)
Do you get a discount every time you tell everyone you're a financial supporter? if so i want in on that deal!

Do you get a discount every time you tell everyone you're a financial supporter? if so i want in on that deal!
I tell everyone because I am proud to be a financial supporter of the club I am passionate about.
I also take my shirt off and use my picture on my avatar because I am proud of the level of fitness that I have acquired through discipline and dedicated training
What are you proud of feathered friend ?

I tell everyone because I am proud to be a financial supporter of the club I am passionate about.
I also take my shirt off and use my picture on my avatar because I am proud of the level of fitness that I have acquired through discipline and dedicated training
Lots I just don’t need to tell everyone about it all the time. My confidence and validation comes from within.

It was just a tongue in cheek comment anyway

Thanks for the heads up.

I wont be watching.

I have never seen The Try and never will, hopefully. Even on the day I turned my head away and never seen the ball put down..

I thought I saw it once but then realized it was Lance Armstong in the tour De France. Just hard to tell the difference since they trained the same way

Thanks for the heads up.

I wont be watching.

I have never seen The Try and never will, hopefully. Even on the day I turned my head away and never seen the ball put down..
I just saw Cliffy's name in the tweet @:blush:

1997 the try was right in front of me. I blame Spud to this day @:mad:

Lots I just don’t need to tell everyone about it all the time. My confidence and validation comes from within.

It was just a tongue in cheek comment anyway
All good mate . At the end of the day we are all feathered friends on here as we all love our Sea eagles

DCE plays his best when he is confident and the team is playing as a unit. At the moment, you can see he is feeling the weight of the whole team on top of him, there are no other senior players helping him out, the forwards are only running for 600m-700m combined vs opposing teams nearing 2000m, the media and fans are giving it to him, has been is the spot light over the hastings drama and so on.

Just hope we can turn the season around starting Friday. A good win will help the team spirits so much, hopefully also get the media off their back. Want to see the boys getting a fair go from the refs, put on a few good tries, and start seeing them smiling and celebrating again.

I think its because we gave them so much free time to get into us Mark, as you say if Penn/Gorman had stamped on it from day 1, the day Bulldog Richie started his crap, it would not of got as bad as this.... OH and of course the leaks that have been coming out, hard to keep anything silent with big fat mouths around the joint.
What is always concerning is how Penn continues to accept Uncle Peter as part of the outfit. Can he not see how this idiot’s manoeuverings have regularly shot the organisation in the foot - or do all his missteps suit Scott’s purposes?

Hasler told Lowe back in 2010 that Peters was crap as a media manager. Dave Perry gave him his marching orders the following year, but he in turn was hounded out of the club. A man who managed to turn a profit for the ungrateful Penn faction.

And we have to wait at least until the end of this year for him to leave. That will not guarantee his silence however.

Last edited:
Are you really a fat old bastard like me?

You need to work out more.;)
kidding
Lol
@:D

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16