Our Leader Has Spoken

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There is too much talking going on with our team and not enough action
call-to-action-social-media1.jpg

For 4 days Penn, Gorman and the players have been bagged mercilessly for not coming out and making a statement .....

The minute they do the ****wits come out with the mind numbing stupidity of saying too much talk ... FMD ....
Listen Key board Warrior Woodsie
Financial $upporters like me don't pay to hear players talk, they pay to see players in action
$upporters don't want to hear about the drama players are causing to our club They want to see them score tries and win games . ;)

Financial $upporters like me don't pay to hear players talk, they pay to see players in action
$upporters don't want to hear about the drama players are causing to our club They want to see them score tries and win games . ;)

If you didn't understand my post ... just say so ... I can't for the life of me see why you replied with that that self indulgent nonsense ...

“■ HIS club did not have a culture problem.”

I’m only going to make one comment on this siht....yeah....naah

For 4 days Penn, Gorman and the players have been bagged mercilessly for not coming out and making a statement .....

The minute they do the ****wits come out with the mind numbing stupidity of saying too much talk ... FMD ....

Completely agree with you on this one mate. I think we've all been waiting for both Gorman and Penn to come out and speak about the issues the club is facing. Whilst I think it is later in the piece than what it should have been, I'd much rather they address what has happened than stay silent.

One thing I learnt from my years in business , get on the front foot early, admit a mistake or error BEFORE it becomes an issue.

I think it was just bad luck Lyall was in NZ last week when the **** hit the fan.

Good to hear the owner coming out but just a pity it wasn’t earlier.

And FMD aren’t the media just tearing us a new one at present , they are like a pack of jackals feeding on the rotting carcass of a recently slaughtered animal!!

One thing I learnt from my years in business , get on the front foot early, admit a mistake or error BEFORE it becomes an issue.

I think it was just bad luck Lyall was in NZ last week when the **** hit the fan.

Good to hear the owner coming out but just a pity it wasn’t earlier.

And FMD aren’t the media just tearing us a new one at present , they are like a pack of jackals feeding on the rotting carcass of a recently slaughtered animal!!

I think its because we gave them so much free time to get into us Mark, as you say if Penn/Gorman had stamped on it from day 1, the day Bulldog Richie started his crap, it would not of got as bad as this.... OH and of course the leaks that have been coming out, hard to keep anything silent with big fat mouths around the joint.

no wrong Bozo - as a season ticket holder all I expect from the team I support is that they PUT IN on game day and that wasn't the case on Sunday - not in any way

The cynic in me thinks that Toddy has issued a directive to his pack of goons... but we really have not helped ourselves on this one.

Agree, there’s a directive but we have just played perfectly into their hands!!

I’ve tried to remain positive through this but I’ll be critical about the clubs handling of this as it’s just been like the comedy club to watch!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8