Our Finals Hopes...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If our forwards can hold their own for 80 minutes then our backs will have the opportunity to make it their own
Everything is possible and we can win this .
Toovery deserves to go out as the winner that he is

Just did the ladder predictor thing on NRL.com

Had us down for losses v Brisbane and Souths but winning the rest, and the outcome of that had us, Raiders and Dragons all on 26 points looking for 8th spot, we would need some big wins to jump them though

Maybe over rated the Sharks a bit though because had them coming in 5th above the Storm and tied with Souths

Personally I think you have overstated the dragoons as well, cannot see them winning 3 more games

IMG_20150617_083502.jpg

Dare to dream :clap:

Personally I think you have overstated the dragoons as well, cannot see them winning 3 more games

They have a nice finish with Penrith, Titans and Tigers which they could pick up. If they beat Newcastle tonight, and continue a decent record they have over the Warriors they could have a decent finish to the year, but not confident on them

We will need 28 points at least to be a chance on for and against. 30 points will secure a spot for sure. So that means winning at least 5 out of 6. Tough ask considering the games we have left. Needs to start this weekend against the Broncos, we will get a real indication as to how serious this group are about sending Toovey off in a fitting way. Lose this weekend and it's all over for 2015, and things could get ugly for us in the last few rounds against Rorters and Mixos

Our Great coach always played above his weight and that is what made him a Champion . Our forwards are not the quality of the top teams in the comp but if they take a leaf out of Tooveys legendary book and play above their weight then they will give their coach a chance to steer them in to the finals

Our finals are simply avoiding the spoon.

We can dare to dream of a top 8 finish of course, but the unrealistic expectation that this side can match the O and D line speed of the top 8 is unreasonable.

Watching the Dogs (8th) v Rorters (3) last night told me both of those sides would probably put 30 on us easily. It's unlikely with Foran overriding DCE every last play that we would be able to consistently put 30 + on any top 8 side.

I will be smiling if we just avoid the spoon.

................ but still secretly dreaming of a top 8 spot of course.

Who can we sack this week ? Donny ? That'll get em riled up, or Maybe even Jamie, if we wanna make it to the GF . , . .

You get the feeling that in a lot of ways the pressure is off the team and they are playing like a team that is so together which is what they have stood for and is their trademark. It really is a week to week proposition, the team is playing without fear and on high emotion. Great to see them respond like this after all the adversity. Toovey is just sensational in that inspite of everything dumped on him its still club first. He is the right candidate to be our next Arko!

the way they went last night there is no doubt in my mind we will make the eight and the opposition are in for a torrid time,donkeys were top of the ladder and were made look ordinary,
cowgirls v sea eagles grand final.
:racehorse: gone:rabbitface:next

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8