Our Finals Hopes...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
Hey guys,

I was speaking with the boys on abc radio on the weekend and they seem to think 28 points is the cut off for the 8 this year meaning we can only afford to drop 1 out of our last six,in saying that i would like to see us win all six and end up on 30 points because if there was a logjam and manly and other teams being on 28 each i would feel our for and against would see us missing out,that is if we ended up on 28 points(which is 5 out of 6 wins)---We can still do it and i truly feel we are hitting our straps right now---would be great to see us cheekily sneak into the 8 and give the competition a shake up---(win our last 6 and end up on 30 points) because i know the boys can shake them up and we still do have the team to do it---if all else fails bring on 2016 because the future still looks bright---peace out---chrisos.

We are currently in the realm of being a "mathematical chance" of making the 8 ..... in other words "season over".

All I can look forward to now is that come Round 26 the Sharks need a win to make the 8 and we give them a right royal touch up and end their season for them.

Love your enthusiasm and pray that you're right. However our run home is:

Broncos @ home (Gosford)
Souths @ home
Raiders away
Eels @ home
Roosters @ home
Sharks away

That's a tough run and I just can't see us winning 5-6 of them. The only game I can confidently put a tick next to is the Eels. I hope I'm wrong.

we need to win 2 more games than either the warriors or dogs and 1 more game than Canberra and St George, then it comes down to F/A

we could be 1 win from 7th after this weekend

We are currently in the realm of being a "mathematical chance" of making the 8 ..... in other words "season over".

All I can look forward to now is that come Round 26 the Sharks need a win to make the 8 and we give them a right royal touch up and end their season for them.
as we usually do

I think we might surprise a team or two before years end but ain't no way in living hell we will win 6 games.

Eels yes, an upset on one of the two Brookvale games, that's all I can see, finishing on 22 probably in about 11th /12th/13th

Hey guys,

I was speaking with the boys on abc radio on the weekend and they seem to think 28 points is the cut off for the 8 this year meaning we can only afford to drop 1 out of our last six,in saying that i would like to see us win all six and end up on 30 points because if there was a logjam and manly and other teams being on 28 each i would feel our for and against would see us missing out,that is if we ended up on 28 points(which is 5 out of 6 wins)---We can still do it and i truly feel we are hitting our straps right now---would be great to see us cheekily sneak into the 8 and give the competition a shake up---(win our last 6 and end up on 30 points) because i know the boys can shake them up and we still do have the team to do it---if all else fails bring on 2016 because the future still looks bright---peace out---chrisos.
I think we will truly know after about 20 minutes of Saturday nights game. If the team will continue with its form of last week and start well or will there be a let down due to events of today.

I would love to see us win all 6 but there is no room for error now and we have a draw from hell to be honest. I see us winning up to 4 of our last 6 , hope I am proved wrong.

Bris- we have good record on the Central Coast and Broncs are due for a loss
Souffs- haven't overly impressed this season and it's at Brookie
Canb- in Canberra but it's a day game + their better away than at home
Parra- It's parra and it's at Brookie
Syd R- Another Brookie game
Cronulla- we always beat them

6/6- very achievable

Season over after the Cowboys loss.

But if ... somehow ... they jag an unlikely win against the Broncos this Saturday night, I'll dare to dream of finals again.

Can match the average sides but the difference against the better sides has been almost a landslide in 2015....the only way out after being decimated by injury & inside turmoil would have been winning the 3-4 tight games that went the other way...then Manly may have been able to lift the bar at almost full strength to scare most teams.

Teams often bounce back when a caretaker coach is appointed...
Here's to the Knights putting the dragons to the sword.
And up the ladder we creep!
We just have to beat the bongos.

Bris- we have good record on the Central Coast and Broncs are due for a loss
Souffs- haven't overly impressed this season and it's at Brookie
Canb- in Canberra but it's a day game + their better away than at home
Parra- It's parra and it's at Brookie
Syd R- Another Brookie game
Cronulla- we always beat them

6/6- very achievable
Souths haven't impressed? Didn't they just put a cricket score on the Knights? I know it was just Newcastle, but still - they'd have to be considered one of the powerhouses.

But in saying that, if there was one team i'd love to beat in the remaining games, it's them... oh yeah and the squeels.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6