Our fault

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

joeboy

Bencher
Not the refs, not the NRL, not south’s being too good.

That loss was squarely on us.

We tried to play footy at the wrong moments, and didn’t do enough playing footy in the right moments

Cherry did some good things and some diabolical

Tom was ineffective and wasted so many tackles doing pointless half hearted hit ups

Lawton was pretty dreadful

Schuster did not make any mark at all

Aloai is just a doik.

Tent was out best player

That game was ours for the taking and WE ****ed it.

couple of questions:

Why do we shut down when the game is on the line?
once the score was level every time we got the ball it was 5 hit ups one off the ruck followed by a (poor & getting poorer each time)kick?
souffs did the old 3 hit ups and spread it leading to a decent meter gain so they could put pressure on the full back/winger when they receive the ball
also why does Tom all of a sudden now decide to do the hit up on the 4th rendering him out of the play on the 5th?
what happened to him being a threat when chasing the bomb?
one other thing, when will the ref get his bonus for calling back a legitimate try in the first half? tonight? tomorrow? or as a lump sum later this year?

Mate we should have been ahead by 6. How can you say it’s our fault. **** me. Both teams made heaps of mistakes. The one that mattered was made by the ****en dog refs.
It was a **** call, no doubt.

Refs have been messing up forward pass calls since 1908. We had enough ball and field position several times over to score more tries to make up for one that was disallowed with the best part of an hour left to play.

It’s a shame Parker isn’t faster, as there is a lot to like in his game but getting run around on the outside with no overlap and no decoys is rank average

Last edited:
It was a **** call, no doubt.

Refs have been messing up forward pass calls since 1908. We had enough ball and field position several times over to score more tries to make up for one that was disallowed with the best part of an hour left to play.

It’s a shame Parker isn’t faster, as there is a lot to like in his game but getting run around on the outside with no overlap is pretty and no decoys is rank average
When you’re all out on your feet from a full on game like that getting your attack right is pretty ****en hard. Soufs did nothing spectacular either - they were all screwed. The point is we created a great attacking try (including Parker) and it was taken away. That changes the whole game. I’m the first to criticise us when we’re **** - and we weren’t perfect tonight by any means. But the refs twice cost us that game.

We were very disjointed in attack tonight. It's a game we should of won, we had two tries disallowed. An opportunity to take 2 points right in front as well. I seen alot of posts about the refs.. other than the forward pass call I feel like we had the rub of the green. We were good, just not good enough tonight. Very one dimensional with the ball in hand. Didn't ask souths many questions but we went the distance. Were a much better side this year, when it all clicks and I believe it will, we will games like this in the future.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4