Our fault

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We were very disjointed in attack tonight. It's a game we should of won, we had two tries disallowed. An opportunity to take 2 points right in front as well. I seen alot of posts about the refs.. other than the forward pass call I feel like we had the rub of the green. We were good, just not good enough tonight. Very one dimensional with the ball in hand. Didn't ask souths many questions but we went the distance. Were a much better side this year, when it all clicks and I believe it will, we will games like this in the future.
Seriously you must’ve watched a different game??? Yeah weren’t brilliant in attack but you said it yourself, we were denied two tries ffs?!! One was a definite try!! That’s 18-24 points we potentially put on them. Not bad. And to say we got the run of the green???!! Seriously?? Did you black out when they denied a certain try and they when they gifted them two points from a non high tackle??

Not the refs, not the NRL, not south’s being too good.

That loss was squarely on us.

We tried to play footy at the wrong moments, and didn’t do enough playing footy in the right moments

Cherry did some good things and some diabolical

Tom was ineffective and wasted so many tackles doing pointless half hearted hit ups

Lawton was pretty dreadful

Schuster did not make any mark at all

Aloai is just a doik.

Tent was out best player

That game was ours for the taking and WE ****ed it.
If the pass that was ruled forward was borderline or lineball or even slightly backwards...I could live with the decision. Not when its at least half a meter backwards.

There was a lot of what if's, Koula had two big mistakes, one that cost us 6 points. Tippy toes turned it over 20 out from the line, but the reality is, we couldnt finish the job when we were on top.

I thought we defended a lot better as it was a close game than we do when up by 14.

Seriously you must’ve watched a different game??? Yeah weren’t brilliant in attack but you said it yourself, we were denied two tries ffs?!! One was a definite try!! That’s 18-24 points we potentially put on them. Not bad. And to say we got the run of the green???!! Seriously?? Did you black out when they denied a certain try and they when they gifted them two points from a non high tackle??
We dropped one over the line and the forward pass try turbo still had to beat latrell who dropped off so not guaranteed. In terms of rub of the green. We had 3 six agains. Souths 2. We were awarded 7 penalties. Souths 4. So yes the stats back it up. Any contact to the head these days is a penalty. Soft or not. Latrell had blood on his lip. You clearly watch alot of footy with a great understanding of it. You should know this yeah. We were flat in attack simple as that, we need to be better. Calls are gonna go against you at times. But teams can't blame losses on them

We kept a cancer in the club which dropped the ball allowing us to lose, I don't care how or where he goes, I want him in our history, not our present, he is a cancerous, hate filled homophobic piece of generic ** and I hope he has a short pointless career just like his strike he instigated, ** Josh A'homophobe
I may not be as aggressive in expression, but couldn’t agree more with the sentiment. Farrrkkk him off ASAP

Tough assignment
Any side facing south's tonight we're up against it
We had a dig and played decent footy and almost done enough to Win
Problem was we didn't do enough, as in a game of this emotion you need to win without question and we certainly didn't do that or deserve to
Not gunna blame Aloiai or anyone, as we put ourselves in a golden point situation and if were just a little better we win over 80 minutes
Played decent but in reality....shows we just need to be little bit better and personally, I reckon we will do all is good

We probably would have won had it not been for Aloiai's dropped ball. He needs to practice his balls handling skills more but sadly the Bible forbids it.
He plays with his balls under the radar just fine… but if it comes to light…. Denial denial denial… and attack others over ethical questions. History of religion and power politics.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8