Our draw for the rest of the year and how we will go-

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
Round 14-Saturday 11th June
07:30PM (local)
Brookvale Oval vs Cowboys-I think we can definitely win this one.

Round 15-Monday 20th June
07:00PM (local)
Brookvale Oval vs Eels-I think we can definitely win this one

Round 16-Monday 27th June
07:00PM (local)
WIN Stadium vs Dragons-This one will be tough,could go either way,praying to win
Round 17-BYE.

Round 18-Sunday 10th July
03:00PM (local)
Brookvale Oval vs Souths-I think we can definitely win this one

Round 19-Sunday 17th July
Ausgrid Stadium vs Knights-I think we can definitely win this one

Round 20-Sunday 24th July
Centrebet Stadium vs Penrith-I think we can definitely win this one

Round 21-Date TBC
Time TBC
Bluetongue Stadium vs Tigers-I think we can definitely win this one

Round 22-Date TBC
Time TBC
Brookvale Oval vs Roosters- I think we can definitely win this one

Round 23-Date TBC
Time TBC
Parramatta Stadium vs Eels- I think we can definitely win this one

Round 24-Date TBC
Time TBC
Brookvale Oval vs Dogs- I think we can definitely win this one

Round 25-Date TBC
Time TBC
Brookvale Oval vs Storm-Hmmm since its at brooky we can get them,but it could be a hard game,storm can be unpredictable at times,but definitely can still win.

Round 26-Date TBC
Time TBC
Suncorp Stadium vs Broncos-This could be a hard game,with semis just around the corner Broncos will i suspect come out firing,and being at suncorp could be a tough game,still very winnable.

SO GUYS thats the way i see it,only 3 out of our remaining games that we could struggle in IMO.Obviously any team can beat any team on the day,but i can only see 3 out of our remaining games (Dragons game,Storm game,Broncos game) being of any trouble,every game from here on in is winnable and also we could get beaten in afew of them too,who knows what will happen,time will tell.Thoughts?

****'em we'll smash them all. Minor premiership is ours. Saints can go **** themselves they will be ****ting their pants after we finish with them.

Can be undefeated if they give it their best. The tough games will be against the Dragons, then the last two rounds. Also comming back form the bye can be tricky.

If we become complacent any team can win. Upsets occur.

One game at at time and keep the momentum going i say!!!

Injuries will be our biggest enemy. I know Choc and Hoppa are quite durable and should get though SOO-2 fine but i really hope Snake is not put in this year as he needs to get back to 100%. If he gets selected and re-injures his knee i will link it, ESPECIALLY if NSW lose....

Without any major injuries i think we will win a good chunk of those games.

I love that we have the Storm and Bronco's just before the finals. we'll need to be battle hardened for the finals and those two games are great for that. Plus it would give us an edge.

Fonz said:
I love that we have the Storm and Bronco's just before the finals. we'll need to be battle hardened for the finals and those two games are great for that. Plus it would give us an edge.

Thats because they didnt even think we would be so high this year on the ladder , after all they were predicting us to be out of the 8..So they threw them 2 hard teams into our final 2 rounds hoping we needed to win atleast 1 of them games to scrape into the 8.. Hahahahaha to them little did they know how DCE FORAN HOPPA & all our other young pups we have this year , have gelled so quickly ..

sucked in gallop & news limited..

The match with The Knights at Newcastle will be tough. I don;t think we've won there in 7/8 encounters.

The big problem will be the lower ranked teams that put on their best to beat a big team.

It happens every year late season, when a low ranked team is trying to make a late run for the eight or trying to prove they are still a good team, so they turn up and smash one of the top teams.

Just hope it's the teams around us copping the loses and we still pull through.

The way I see it, and much to my surprise, we have the depth to cover a couple of injured forwards or backs short term.

This week we lose Hoppa and Watnow, in comes Robbo and Kite. Not much lost really and I bet the Cowgirls cant replace Scott and Thurston as easily as we can replace our stars.

Serious injury to Lyon, Ballin, Foran, Watmough or the Stewarts is our biggest enemy. If we lost King or Kite long term would also be a problem but we might be able to cope.

Lets hope we dont peak too soon.

I very much hope we don't win all those games.

NOW

Before you death ride me...when you have a winning side a loss or two is not a bad thing, sort of like a "reality check".

Remember the Dragons in 2009...unstoppable....until it counted.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I very much hope we don't win all those games.

NOW

Before you death ride me...when you have a winning side a loss or two is not a bad thing, sort of like a "reality check".

Remember the Dragons in 2009...unstoppable....until it counted.

I agree totally, I hope I'm remembering correctly, but it was a late season loss to Souths that gave us a reality check in 08, and it sure did the trick.

Wish I could get down to the saints game. I think manly supporters will be thin on the ground. Impossible to get down there after work :(
How good would it have been if it was on a Sunday afternoon!
Monday footy sucks!

I can't see why we would lose to St Chokers. Straight up the middle and smash them in defense. Games at Penrith and Newcastle worry me more. It's horrible at those grounds, especially if it's wet.

I reckon you're right. We have a good chance of beating them if we hold the ball and don't get bogged down in the grind. Saints really don't play exciting footy they just don't make as many mistakes as the opposition. Gotta be on the right side of the penalty count ad well.
Reckon we'll be under the radar for the saints match again though.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Love for them to decimate the purple pricks in rd25

I don't worry I am with you on that one!!

DSM5 said:
I can't see why we would lose to St Chokers. Straight up the middle and smash them in defense. Games at Penrith and Newcastle worry me more. It's horrible at those grounds, especially if it's wet.

Probably right the loss(s) will more likley come from an unexpected team where the boys are not quite "up" rather than the big guns where they will be well and truly "up"

If we were playing at this level now in round 1 we would have towelled up the Storm. IMO that was our worst game of the year by far. We'll destroy them at Brookie.

I think the issue is the age of our team - I hope they have the ability to stay playing at the same level however experience might count against us

We'll drop a few games from the remaining rounds, I think well enough to give the minor premiership a real shake though.

Knights & the Riff are two that worry me, I think we will lose down in the Gong as well. Any of the teams that are on the fringes of the 8 as we approach the end of the year will be tough.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6