• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's funny how the ref in the Doesn'tmatta match has discovered that there is a knock-back rule when, for the past decade, any ball dropped has been called up. Doesn'tmatta has been the beneficiary of such rulings three times in the first half already.
Mate that piss weak club has been dragged to the top the last 2 years with dodgy calls the easiest draws and playing at wanKfest stadium most of the year which means less travel then anyone else. Its funny so many parramatta games end controversially yet ALL in their favour!!! ****s just a slap in all our faces.

Go warriors and as always #fukparra

Why is it that Doesn'tmatta has had just one serious injury to their starting 13 yet we have had more wounded than a MASH unit?
Dylan Brown is the only top player likely to miss more than three matches for Doesn'tmatta.
Is this an indication that they have better physio care and a more scientific training regime?
Are our off-field staff failing, just as our on-field players are?

What a joke.

Ref penalises the Warriors with the ball for the second time this game. And to top it off, not one single replay of it.

And Vossy cheering the Eels hard

Why is it that Doesn'tmatta has had just one serious injury to their starting 13 yet we have had more wounded than a MASH unit?
Dylan Brown is the only top player likely to miss more than three matches for Doesn'tmatta.
Is this an indication that they have better physio care and a more scientific training regime?
Are our off-field staff failing, just as our on-field players are?
Iv been wondering the same today.. why do we always get so many injuries? When we had dan ferris it was the same and still is... are we using the same supplements or whatever else they use? I dont get it its ridiculous i swear every game we lose someone.

This is ridiculous. The ref has just allowed Parra to lay all over tackled players, hand on the ball, "accidentally" entwine themselves in the ruck. It's a joke.

Slime handed another game thanks to the ref. Thought Hiku should of flicked passed in that last play

Pena
Slime handed another game thanks to the ref. Thought Hiku should of flicked passed in that last play
Penalties 8 - 3 upto the 75th minute. Of course in parras favour. Loads of reset starts not called for the Warriors in that 2nd half. Its alright they will get bounced out of the finals in the 1st week. We can lol@ them then :) and we will

Finished watching the Cowboys game having a bit of a dummy spit besides DCE (yeah I know...) how come our top earners can’t kick a goal?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4