• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oh i'd take it but probably feel ****ty about not being worth it... He probably thought he was worth it back in the day but these days on the open market nowhere near it. Serial under performer for the $$$$

There is another halfback, now retired, who couldn't do squat with the team he was with. Oh he looked great in things like Origin and tests when he had the best players in the league around him, but his club side was going nowhere fast despite all his talents. At least, it was going nowhere fast until they finally got some players around him who were good enough.

Get our better players like Turbo, Walks and Fainu to actually get through a season relatively fit and not missing big chunks of games because of injury or suspensions, plus upgrade on a couple of other positions (mostly the three-quarters), and Cherry would look a lot better than he does.

Oh, and that other halfback? You might have guessed it was Thurston, and you'd be right. The point there is that one player no matter how good they are or how much they are paid can carry a team to glory when half the rest aren't even close to good enough. Even the best players need quality around them to get the job done.

Actually looking forward to this game. Both teams have flogged us last few weeks. Been impressed with the rabbits and curious to see how they go against one of the top teams. Top teams meaning Panthers storm and roosters.

Foxtel is showing the bunny’s and the storm warming up. Both teams practicing standing 5 metres off side.
Yeah the refs will be in a dilemma. Who do we give the favoured leg up decisions to.

How’s Townsend sent off and nothing happens to the scum no 11 for shoulder charging Reynolds off the ball. No one saw it apparently

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8