• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hindsight is a perfect thing because no one knew what would happen with Fainu. But I wish we had kept Api.

He's better than Levi or our reserve hookers... but I would point out that this year's Penrith squad is much better than the squad we had last year.

Even with their reserve hooker last week Penrith still won by 24 points.

He's better than Levi or our reserve hookers... but I would point out that this year's Penrith squad is much better than the squad we had last year.

Even with their reserve hooker last week Penrith still won by 24 points.

I get that, but Api still worked a lot better with DCE, Turbo and our pack. Most times when he's out there Danny Levi seems to have his own agenda going. And it gets worse when his backup isn't even a proper dummy half.

You know its funny. That kick Cleary just did that Fifita took on the full ... people see it as a great take by Fifita, which it was. But if DCE did that kick on the 5th it would be all about how poor the kick was.

And Brisbane scored a few minutes later which would have people blaming Cherry's kick.

You know its funny. That kick Cleary just did that Fifita took on the full ... people see it as a great take by Fifita, which it was. But if DCE did that kick on the 5th it would be all about how poor the kick was.

And Brisbane scored a few minutes later which would have people blaming Cherry's kick.
DCE does it on every kick - no smarts - never finds the Turf - no smart grubber for a line drop out just endless bombs too far that are uncontested.

DCE does it on every kick - no smarts - never finds the Turf - no smart grubber for a line drop out just endless bombs too far that are uncontested.

You can't help it when some one takes a great catch like that, which has happened a few times against Manly this year. And as for the bombs ... its up to the players to chase. The only ones who ever seem to chase DCE's bombs are Turbo and Garrick, and Turbo hasn't played for 3 months.

Quite a few of DCE's long kicks found grass last week, not that it stopped people bitching about them.....

You can't help it when some one takes a great catch like that, which has happened a few times against Manly this year. And as for the bombs ... its up to the players to chase. The only ones who ever seem to chase DCE's bombs are Turbo and Garrick, and Turbo hasn't played for 3 months.

Quite a few of DCE's long kicks found grass last week, not that it stopped people bitching about them.....
He doesn't look up & see the winger on the left is up I'll put it behind him - Nup - bombs just high & long with no real regard to where it goes. Not saying it's entirely his fault if he's kicking on the last from our twenty... But to be honest I've seen very little from him recently that warrant giving him a rap.

Well Checcin and the video ref have all played their part here.

They know the script.

He doesn't look up & see the winger on the left is up I'll put it behind him - Nup - bombs just high & long with no real regard to where it goes. Not saying it's entirely his fault if he's kicking on the last from our twenty... But to be honest I've seen very little from him recently that warrant giving him a rap.

You haven't seen it, and you're not alone. But others have also seen that the main problem is the lack of first grade quality in the players, especially the backs, we've been forced to play with.

There is an old saying, but its true. Its hard to soar like an eagle when you play with turkeys.

You haven't seen it, and you're not alone. But others have also seen that the main problem is the lack of first grade quality in the players, especially the backs, we've been forced to play with.

There is an old saying, but its true. Its hard to soar like an eagle when you play with turkeys.
Oh I've seen it but when the messiah is taking twice the portion of the cap he's worth then you expect a bit of walking on water.

That's the clunkiest I've seen the Panthers look. No timing in attack, slow, and just going through the motions. Still did it in a canter. The game you just turn up for and do bare minimum to win. They never got out of second gear.

Oh I've seen it but when the messiah is taking twice the portion of the cap he's worth then you expect a bit of walking on water.
Furthermore if he was on say 700 - 800K you could probably slot Foran or similar next to him without having to lose anyone...

And there are still people going on like he was holding out to be paid that $1.2m per year. People forget that Foran was the one who played the club, made them think he was interested in staying when the whole time he had already made up his mind that he was out the door. And he only announced it after Cherry had announced he's signed with the Gold Coast.

If Foran hadn't led the club up the garden path to get back at them for not retaining Gifty ... DCE might well have signed for a lot less than he eventually did. Remember the original offer to DCE was only $750k per year.

Seriously mate, if Manly offered you an 8 year, $1.2m per year contract, would you have said no? If you had been in DCE's position.

And there are still people going on like he was holding out to be paid that $1.2m per year. People forget that Foran was the one who played the club, made them think he was interested in staying when the whole time he had already made up his mind that he was out the door. And he only announced it after Cherry had announced he's signed with the Gold Coast.

If Foran hadn't led the club up the garden path to get back at them for not retaining Gifty ... DCE might well have signed for a lot less than he eventually did. Remember the original offer to DCE was only $750k per year.

Seriously mate, if Manly offered you an 8 year, $1.2m per year contract, would you have said no? If you had been in DCE's position.
Oh i'd take it but probably feel ****ty about not being worth it... He probably thought he was worth it back in the day but these days on the open market nowhere near it. Serial under performer for the $$$$

His last tackle kicks my friend. They are so bad remember that kick to Munster and then they scored? What the hell was the kick? Dce will have a good game this wknd.. and these last few rounds im predicting, he has to hit form some time and the tigers aren't the best either

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8