• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just saw the Townsend tackle. Looked bad, but did Ponga stay on the field? If he did, then he probably didn’t get hit in the head - therefore not high and penalty and on report at worst. I’m assuming if he got hit in the noggin it would have knocked him into next week.

Des needs to pop over to the Fiji, Samoa and Tonga and look for a couple of speedsters. I'm sure there are dozens just waiting their chance. Meanwhile Manly in recent years has plodded along with a couple of Thomas the Tank Engine types.

Looks like he’d been watching clips of Hoppa in Galloway

When you look at the two tackles, the only difference is that Townsend didn't catch Ponga with a cocked elbow to the head like Hopoate did to Galloway. But other than that they were pretty much the same. Both jumped and went in sideways, both hit hard.

The question is, how long will Townsend get suspended for?

Last edited:
Right onto the match of the round this afternoon

Dogs vs titans lol :):)

Want dogs to get up because if not they will target our game next weekend.

Stupid double movement costs the dogs and broncos being last

Oh so for the glorious $bw return match they have Anassta and Gronk in the commentary box.. both ex roosters both twats. Poor raiders fans this game definitely has a script. Like the 2013 gf

So I have just witnessed the son of a former Parramatta player sin bin a Warriors player for pretty much nothing. Wow the blatant leg up that the Whingers continue to enjoy is sickening!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7