Other NRL games round 5

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This could be McGregor’s last 40 minutes as a first grade coach coming up.

Might be time for a Saints merger with the Sharks, to form the St Georgullawarra Drageelarks.
Sad coz he really is a genuinely good bloke and he CAN coach (coaches Wests to 3 successive prems in Illawarra comp)... just surrounded by overpaid cats unfortunately...

Sad coz he really is a genuinely good bloke and he CAN coach (coaches Wests to 3 successive prems in Illawarra comp)... just surrounded by overpaid cats unfortunately...

The JDB situation has killed the team. Add on top of that the loss of Widdop and it’s been a disaster for their roster and moral. You can’t lose your best half and forward without replacing them and expect things to work out. That plus the ageing of the forward pack has been unkind. Kind of feel sorry for him.

This is his 7th year as NRL coach, not sure how many more chances their club are willing to give him.

Last edited:
The JDB situation has killed the team. Add on top of that the loss of Widdop and it’s been a disaster for their roster and moral. You can’t lose your best half and forward without replacing them and expect things to work out. That plus the ageing of the forward pack has been unkind. Kind of feel sorry for him.
I'm also sure that Hunt and Norman have been poor buys and that Graham is now over-the-hill.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4