Other Games [Round 3, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And Parra after we put 50+ on them! 🤞🏻

Professor Terguson.gif

Good to see the Tigers get up. Api had an outstanding game. There are currently three NRL hookers who were Manly juniors - Joey Lussick (Eels), Freddy Lussick (Warriors) & Sam Verrills (Titans). Of these, Joey played one NRL game for Manly in 2017.

Samuela Fainu played well & should become a permanent fixture in the Tigers 17. Meanwhile, older brother, Sione has yet to make his NRL debut. Latu is their NSW Cup halfback & is currently fourth in the pecking order behind Sezer, Galvin & Sullivan.

It appears I will have a few second teams this year (I like to support underdogs) - Warriors, Tigers, Dolphins, Dogs - plus any team playing the Storm.

Last edited:
Good to see the Tigers get up. Api had an outstanding game. Apart from Api, there are currently three NRL hookers who were Manly juniors - Joey Lussick (Eels), Freddy Lussick (Warriors) & Sam Verrills (Titans). Of these, Joey played one NRL game for Manly in 2017.

Samuela Fainu played well & should become a permanent fixture in the Tigers 17. Meanwhile, older brother, Sione has yet to make his NRL debut. Latu is their NSW Cup halfback & is currently fourth in the pecking order behind Sezer, Galvin & Sullivan.

It appears I will have a few second teams this year (I like to support underdogs) - Warriors, Tigers, Dolphins, Dogs - plus any team playing the Storm.
And we payed Latu 300k a season for 3yrs....blood pressure up!!

I feel sorry for the Tigers and Dogs but I won't support them. I'm neutral on the Warriors and Dolphins.

And we payed Latu 300k a season for 3yrs....blood pressure up!!

How do you think the Tigers fans must be feeling they are paying Latu $550k per year for 3 years to play reserve grade..

I always said Fulton and Tarak had been milking the Fainu " potential talent" for years and the only reason they signed Latu was because they wanted Samuela who is the only decent first grader from the three at the club.

I think Samuela stays with Manly if he wasn't Latu's bro.. and seriously spending $3.3mil on 2 "potential" players for 3 years is crazy..
Especially as Tarak will be hitting the Tigers up for a an extension and pay rise to $750k per season for Sam if he plays regular NRL this year.. watch this space.

And looking at our side now.. I wouldn't swap Brooks for Latu ( I always stood by that) but give me Brown and Waddell over Samuela all day..
Combined they are on less money than Sam...hahaha

Good to see the Tigers get up. Api had an outstanding game.
My wife saw him at the local chemist yesterday morning, where he was stocking up on Codral cold and flu tablets. Dare say he was a bit under the weather, but he still managed to put in for the Tigers.

How do you think the Tigers fans must be feeling they are paying Latu $550k per year for 3 years to play reserve grade..

I always said Fulton and Tarak had been milking the Fainu " potential talent" for years and the only reason they signed Latu was because they wanted Samuela who is the only decent first grader from the three at the club.

I think Samuela stays with Manly if he wasn't Latu's bro.. and seriously spending $3.3mil on 2 "potential" players for 3 years is crazy..
Especially as Tarak will be hitting the Tigers up for a an extension and pay rise to $750k per season for Sam if he plays regular NRL this year.. watch this space.

And looking at our side now.. I wouldn't swap Brooks for Latu ( I always stood by that) but give me Brown and Waddell over Samuela all day..
Combined they are on less money than Sam...hahaha
I've said this before, but, looking back with the Fainu's it was like donating money to a crooked charity.

More problems for Des, Fifi will have to step up big time when he comes back. Not sure if he's that sort of player tho.
Fifi is a big boost for sure but he isn't a drop in the ocean as far as making up for Tinos work in the middle. Foz looks rusty as. With no Tino for the season I'd have them as favourites for the spoon.

Edit: Currently 3rd favourite @$4.33 behind Drags @$3.60 and Tigers @$3.25

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8