Other Games [Round 3, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thursday, March 21
Panthers v Broncos, BlueBet Stadium, Nine/Fox, 8pm

Friday, March 22
Warriors v Raiders, Apollo Projects Stadium, Christchurch, Fox, 6pm
Roosters v Rabbitohs, Allianz Stadium, Nine/Fox, 8:05pm

Saturday, March 23
Bulldogs v Titans, Belmore Sports Ground, Fox, 3pm
Dragons v Cowboys, Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Fox, 5:30pm
Tigers v Sharks, Leichhardt Oval, Fox, 7:35pm

Sunday, March 24
Eels v Sea Eagles, CommBank Stadium, Nine/Fox, 4:05pm

Knights v Storm, McDonald Jones Stadium, Fox, 6:15pm

I'll definitely find something else to do on Saturday but Thurs, Fri, Sunday more than make up for it. GF rematch, Sydneys biggest grudge match, yet I've heard more than a few pundits say Manly v Parra should be the game of the week.

So Ilias dropped, Cookie’s benched according to SMH, rumours are, JD‘s facing the sack, Mitchell‘s ready to walk, Cody’s a sook (confirmed) and hates to train cause his mate won’t train, there set to go 0-3 to start the year and looking @ 4-16, throw Rusty in the mix, nothing to see here, alls good with the Vermin, now that‘s my Maccas loving it moment for the weekend and not a tackles been made. Only a Parramatta flogging will top that.

Bronc v Panthers tonight, no Hass or Reynolds and at Penrith. Big ask for Broncs to win this.
It'll be highly entertaining tho. Penrith by 14.

Fish is out so a bit of an even up for Haas out. But yeah down there you'd think the Panthers will get it. I work with a Panther fan (🙄) but live in Qld so it's lose/lose for me. Probably hope for a Panther win as I can deal with one fool, not 100s. Hate Luai, but hate Walsh just so much meh with it all. Just hope they bash each other good and proper.

So Ilias dropped, Cookie’s benched according to SMH, rumours are, JD‘s facing the sack, Mitchell‘s ready to walk, Cody’s a sook (confirmed) and hates to train cause his mate won’t train, there set to go 0-3 to start the year and looking @ 4-16, throw Rusty in the mix, nothing to see here, alls good with the Vermin, now that‘s my Maccas loving it moment for the weekend and not a tackles been made. Only a Parramatta flogging will top that.
What's the chance of grumpy uncle Wayne coming back to the vermin, the planets are now aligned, Wayne's last year with the Phin's and probably Demitriou's last year to, perfect.

What's the chance of grumpy uncle Wayne coming back to the vermin, the planets are now aligned, Wayne's last year with the Phin's and probably Demitriou's last year to, perfect.
Surely Wayne won’t go round again and JD might be lucky to see the out the way things are travelling, oh well!

All this GF revenge media stuff is a load of hot 🐓, Brisbane could win by 20 but nothing's bringing back the GF trophy. The trophy is tucked away forever out in the West.

My heart always sinks when I see a Penrith is playing, especially as the Thursday or Friday game.

They are so boring to watch!. They do the same thing over and over and over and over again. The players always have exactly the same roles, and they always have the same type of player in each position.

It’s like they are playing without an opponent because they do exactly the same thing at minute 2 and minute 79 regardless of the score.

Sadly this AI-generated, mass produced, production line, high throughput game is winning matches and we have to watch them.

BORING!

Can they start losing already?

NYEagle

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8