Other Games [Round 3, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is anyone else's Kayo live feed still buffering to hell??
Mine was doing it last year. I now give the game a 10 minute head start. Seems to work out ok so far. The upside to that as well is you can fast forward whenever James Hooper is talking his usual crap like yesterday at Newcastle. Of course when Lara’s on the sideline it’s different. 😁

Mine was doing it last year. I now give the game a 10 minute head start. Seems to work out ok so far. The upside to that as well is you can fast forward whenever James Hooper is talking his usual crap like yesterday at Newcastle. Of course when Lara’s on the sideline it’s different. 😁

I used to do that with 'watchnrl' when I had it.

Buffered terribly so I ended up just watching 2 mins or so behind live and it was fine.

I emailed them about it but those organisations are too big to g.a.f.

It was the ole "check your internet provider"..etc.

the old b/s loop that used to be Hardware - software - ISP

and they all blame each other if something doesn't work.

You get the feeling with this game that if Munster and Papenhuyzen were playing, this game would be all over bar the shouting by now. The Titans are overrated. Melbourne's own errors have kept the Gold Coast in this.

And now the coast lead from another error. 75 metre try with Coates not showing his usual pace.....

You get the feeling with this game that if Munster and Papenhuyzen were playing, this game would be all over bar the shouting by now. The Titans are overrated. Melbourne's own errors have kept the Gold Coast in this.

And now the coast lead from another error. 75 metre try with Coates not showing his usual pace.....
Schopp had a decent start on him

Tariq Sims comes on..

makes a mistake...

Titans score.

Oops. Coach may not be too pleased (shame)

The drizzle letting in all these points must be killing Bellamy. He may be wishing he retired last year. Tits may still yet find a way to throw this one away.

The drizzle letting in all these points must be killing Bellamy. He may be wishing he retired last year. Tits may still yet find a way to throw this one away.
Probably sounds a bit vindictive, but I hope Bellamy has a super frustrating year with his side sputtering and stalling and finally missing the finals.

Yeah, it is vindictive! Yet somehow wildly appropriate

105377a922638a55ce94940f04339fc9

Attachments

• 1679119311571.jpeg
    1679119311571.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 5
Not much in attack from Bellamy’s team, pretty much quick play the balls and hit the big men was the strategy.

Definitely the heat played it’s part but the middle's didn’t provide much either.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4