Other Games [Round 3, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Watching Adolf Fittler on Nine’s broadcast….umm…is Brad channeling Crockett? And if so, who is his Tubbs?

0F315841-1601-463C-81BF-DAAD31FDCA29.jpeg

Here's the plan. Tough, rough game. Souths win. And Lattrell, and the rest of the spine and two of the forwards get injured or put on report leading to suspension in the last five minutes.
Genius!

LOL - lets see Tuipolotu come off AJ's wing and try and make an inside play next week. AJ will give Christian a cold and will score tries all night.

How good is the way AJ accelerates off the ball while the pass is in the air. Just incredible. No wonder he scores so many tries a decade after he first started!

NYEagle

Ok, I’m going for the first knee jerk rule change.
If a player is sent for 10 for late/high/whiplash contact as was Kafusi on Hastings.
Then if that player that has been belted is brought off by the independent doctor for the
standard 15 minutes, then the sin binned players 10 minutes should become the same as the belted player…..but the belted player has to be taken from the field by the independent doctor within a 5 minute post-belting window. So there it is, clear as mud.
I’m sure Kafusi picked that ploy up from the Bellamy academy of cheap shots.

This has just fixed my buffering problems (so far)

5. Switch to the Live Channel carousel
Buffering can sometimes occur while streaming long sport games. If this happens, we suggest switching to the Live Channel carousel to watch the game.

To find the Live Channel carousel:

1. Check which Live Channel you’d like to watch (you can view a full list of our Live Channels here).
  2. On the Kayo home page, scroll to the bottom to locate the Live Channels carousel.
  3. Select the Live Channel tile to continue streaming the game live.
Channel is fox 502 HD live

Tried that. Buffering is actually worse.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4