Other games [Round 24, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Simonmyers11

First Grader
26/38 completion for storm says enough that's not them.

Seriously having both grant and Smith started screwed them tonight.

Well even after parra winning tonight we still need to win both remaining games by any margin we do that we are 4th drop 1 game and probably 5th.
We should win both comfortably. But Parra play Penrith next week and Canberra a depleted Roosters. Both Parra and Roosters could easily lose

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Hope you are right!!!
Well one thing is for sure I would hate to be the sharks next week storm are not going to play this poorly for 2 weeks in a row
I may be premature, but I'm wringing my hands at the thought this struggle is going to continue for them... as bad as the Sharkies are

HoldenV8

Journey Man
I love to play the conspiracy game. Not likely, but is Melbourne letting Parra win in the hope Manly may slip up so they dont have to face Sea Eagles in the semis. Just a thought. Real conspiracy stuff there but I like to be the fly in the ointment.

Nah, I just think they are playing like crap tonight. And this has been on the cards ever since Bellamy started putting Papenhuyzen back at fullback in place of Hynes. Its majorly disrupted how they play and tonight's loss has been coming for weeks.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I know all fox and nine will be loving praising parra this week but they were handed that game..storm a shadow of the side that has been playing all year, errors miss tackles, dumb footy from the storm tonight.

Parra didn't win that storm was very off tonight but won't be reported like that.

NYEagle

Bencher
Storm have tanked this.
I think so too.
They want Penrith to get 1st and play Manly. Penrith with their young team will be rampant first week of the finals.
Melbourne play a Latrell-•less South’s with Finucane and big Nelson back fresh.
Totally fixed.

NYEagle

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Thunderstorms forecast for Redcliffe at 2-3pm tomorrow. Anyone get the feeling the footy gods are about to s*&t on us.

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I love to play the conspiracy game. Not likely, but is Melbourne letting Parra win in the hope Manly may slip up so they dont have to face Sea Eagles in the semis. Just a thought. Real conspiracy stuff there but I like to be the fly in the ointment.
You would fit right in up here in Byron Shire lots of conspiritualists up this way

skull61

Bencher
I reckon the storm have been doing some heavy training this week hence being flat they will taper training down in preparation for semis I remember reading this about them a few years ago when they had a similar type of performance late in the season

AlxFromNthNarra

Rarely does big posts worth reading....maybe
Meh, 'Storm Aura gone', or is it Storm throwing a game to try and avoid Manly week 1?

Yeah ......... but we playing bottom 2 teams in comp and will finish 4th almost as a certainty after Rooters mauling by rabbits. So what are they trying to do - finish 2nd to avoid us??

Cmon guys. Melbourne 'needed to lose a game' - and as much I would like to say that is all it is, they have been rattled since we put them to the test a few weeks ago.

We didn't beat them, but we showed other teams that the Aura has it's weaknesses.

Des would be lapping this up. You think now that Storm wouldn't be thinking about games like this come finals time? Doubt can only be sowed by capable opposition. We planted the seed. Raiders, Titans and now Eels have simply watered it. Storm are not entering finals with the mind-set they hoped for.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thunderstorms forecast for Redcliffe at 2-3pm tomorrow. Anyone get the feeling the footy gods are about to s*&t on us.
I don't know but we just need to win by any margin tomorrow and next week.

Win and no injuries is key.

The one week the storm play crap is against a top 4 opponent we are fighting against.

Thanks for nothing scum storm

Damien2812

Bencher
I know all fox and nine will be loving praising parra this week but they were handed that game..storm a shadow of the side that has been playing all year, errors miss tackles, dumb footy from the storm tonight.

Parra didn't win that storm was very off tonight but won't be reported like that.

Maybe the Eels contributed to the Scum being off?

johnperi01

Reserve Grader
I think so too.
They want Penrith to get 1st and play Manly. Penrith with their young team will be rampant first week of the finals.
Melbourne play a Latrell-•less South’s with Finucane and big Nelson back fresh.
Totally fixed.

NYEagle
That can only happen if they lose to Cronulla next week; can’t see that happening, assuming Panthers beat Tigers and Eels.

Rafferty

Mug punter
Storm I know no one will ever prove it but it looks like they have thrown this game.
No mate, they have just hit the end of their run, I thought after the panthers games 4 weeks ago they would struggle, I thought we would get them, them they struggled against the raiders and the tits, they are cooked, 19 in a row has taken its toll, the slime were the beneficiary’s of opportunity and capitalised on it.

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Will Bellamy be able to rest as many players against the Sharks as he was planning, if he does the Sharks are a chance of winning.

If the Sharks win and the Panthers and Manly win their two remaining games we could be playing the Panthers and not the Storm.

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18
15 7 7 28 17