Other Games [Round 23, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
He and Tuamololo are paid way too much - I wouldn’t swap either of our young backrowers for either of them
At least JT has won a Dally M. There is something odd about his performance this year, so I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Also, it has to be remembered his contract was negotiated under the 'old rules'. Just like Jake's, but I guess that is the risk you take when you sign guys to such long contracts.

Haha, that's what they're saying, tits may offer him a new deal, reduced by 70%
I kind of feel sorry for him. He seems like a good guy and was saddled with a massive contract too early. He'd be best to go to a really strong club on less money so that the pressure is taken off him. He has plenty of time to earn the big dollars later in his career if he gets the next move right.

I kind of feel sorry for him. He seems like a good guy and was saddled with a massive contract too early. He'd be best to go to a really strong club on less money so that the pressure is taken off him. He has plenty of time to earn the big dollars later in his career if he gets the next move right.
You can't blame him for the money he's on, and he's never had a senior player in the halfs to assist his game develop

What does David Fifita actually do?

He must be the laziest backrower in the NRL.
Was thinking the same thing as well 47MVEagle, think he's on maybe another 50k more than Tommy. Talk about hiding out in the backline, and when the ball doe's come in his direction he over runs the intended pass or backs off and doesn't follow the attack up in support. If we are seeing this, imagine the poor suckers who follow the Titans, they must be saying we've been duped. No tough carries, shows no desperation in defence, looks like he cares, but I think it's all an act. To finish,.... getting money under false pretences.

Maybe, but if we were looking for a long term Marty replacement I would have a crack for sure, particularly if the Dogs pay some freight.
I'm with you on this one Ranga, Thompson is a hard as nails type of forward. The type that usually thrives in clubs like Manly, and is the sort of player that Des likes to work with.

The highlight reels on players are so misleading. They almost exclusively concentrate on the player's attacking skills, showing them scoring tries and looking flashy. Fifita and Taylor would have impressive highlight reels which is what surely influenced their bloated salaries. But a footballer has to be able to defend, and put himself into the match. There is no use scoring a great try if you let two tries in though poor defence. The Tits recruitment team must have been blinded by attacking flair and failed to study what these players did for the majority of a match, which was/is bog ordinary.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10