Other Games [Round 21, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Last time we played Parra, they were coming off 5 straight wins. Full of beans. Premiership heavyweights. Manly 28-6 Parra. At their fortress. At their safe-space.

Next week we play Parra, they are coming off 3 straight losses, 4/5 losses against opposition that matter. Taken down in convincing victories. Grasping, desperate.

Mahoney seemingly out for season if I am seeing his body-language right. Moses coming to terms with that fact he is unable to steer the best Blues side in a decade to a win, and confidence adjusting accordingly.

Turbo in the best form of anyone, anywhere, anytime.

You decide.

If the Storm beat us, we will have even more of a point to prove. Heaven help the Eels.

Last time we played Parra, they were coming off 5 straight wins. Full of beans. Premiership heavyweights. Manly 28-6 Parra. At their fortress. At their safe-space.

Next week we play Parra, they are coming off 3 straight losses, 4/5 losses against opposition that matter. Taken down in convincing victories. Grasping, desperate.

Mahoney seemingly out for season if I am seeing his body-language right. Moses coming to terms with that fact he is unable to steer the best Blues side in a decade to a win, and confidence adjusting accordingly.

Turbo in the best form of anyone, anywhere, anytime.

You decide.

If the Storm beat us, we will have even more of a point to prove. Heaven help the Eels.
But you forget the refs decide who wins these days. Ding ding ding...

From that fountain of RL knowledge and common sense, The One Eyed Eel a post of great importance and soundness.

An Obitury

Posted by colin hussey on August 6, 2021 at 10:01pm

In the game time I watched, I have never seen that ref do anything other than to make sure the eels lost, the amount of tackled players with souths players lying all over the eels, no penalities, runninng back to where the eels were about to play the ball and continue to play the ref runs up and awards a penalty for what I don't understand, Gutho asked as to why the penalty, and is waved away with the reason given that Mahoney was off side with the eels knocking on, a replay showed no knock on and Mahoney behind the player with the ball. That was it for me and the story is finished.

From that fountain of RL knowledge and common sense, The One Eyed Eel a post of great importance and soundness.

An Obitury

In the game time I watched, I have never seen that ref do anything other than to make sure the eels lost, the amount of tackled players with souths players lying all over the eels, no penalities, runninng back to where the eels were about to play the ball and continue to play the ref runs up and awards a penalty for what I don't understand, Gutho asked as to why the penalty, and is waved away with the reason given that Mahoney was off side with the eels knocking on, a replay showed no knock on and Mahoney behind the player with the ball. That was it for me and the story is finished.
Sounds like us when we lose.

An Obitury

'Oh, the pathos of it!
Haggard, drawn into fixed lines of unutterable sadness…;)

You have to worry about Freddie Fittler's judgment, when in commentary on 9 last night he spent 5 minutes praising Bryce Cartright FFS.
This may explain some of his crazy State of Origin selections particularly around the halves in game 3. Freddie's not what he used to be. Too many parties.

An Obitury

Need one of Bones’s para meme’s...

Why was the Eels coach during the game just sitting in the grandstand? Who was running the calls in the coaches box?

Why was the Eels coach during the game just sitting in the grandstand? Who was running the calls in the coaches box?
I think that was when he was watching the earlier game mate.
I‘m sure your right 40, otherwise I thought it would be funny to say, he was just doing a Madge! Couldnt handle the poor form any longer, fuk it you players just sort your **** out because I’m fuked if I know. Well brace yourself Bradly because I’m sure there’s more to come next weekend.
Maybe that’s what he was doing sitting in the stand just pondering how badly his slimy sooks will get pumped next weekend.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8