Other Games [Round 20, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Have at 'er

Thursday, July 28
Sea Eagles v Roosters, 4 Pines Park, Nine/Fox, 7:50pm

Friday, July 29
Warriors v Storm, Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland, Fox, 6pm
Eels v Panthers, CommBank Stadium, Nine/Fox, 7:55pm

Saturday, July 30
Titans v Raiders, Cbus Super Stadium, Fox, 3pm
Sharks v Rabbitohs, PointsBet Stadium, Fox, 5:30pm
Broncos v Tigers, Suncorp Stadium, Fox, 7:35pm

Sunday, July 31
Knights v Bulldogs, McDonald Jones Stadium, Fox, 2pm
Dragons v Cowboys, Netsrata Jubilee Stadium, Nine/Fox, 4:05pm

Oh thank god. I have never wanted to talk about other teams more than right now. Anyone but us.

Finucane (sharks) out for two weeks.

Waddell (dogs) out for 5 weeks.

Both will be available to play Manly.

------------------------

Lindner and Johnson found Finucane guilty of grade two dangerous contact after determining that the way in which he shot out of the defensive line to tackle Crichton last Saturday night was dangerous and carried an unacceptable risk of injury.

The judiciary panel accepted the right of a defender to come off his line at speed but he must avoid forceful and dangerous contact with the opposing player.

Going to enjoy watching the carnage in tonight's battle of the west, Parra v Penrith. And with one eye on Parra obviously.
This will be a no holds bared knock em out game of footy, sure to be injuries and players put on report.

I received free tickets to tonights game at Parra. As it's only 15 mins away i'll go and hope that Penrith beat the stuffing out of them.

Will be a total contrast to last night... Parra fans take humanity to a new depth.

I received free tickets to tonights game at Parra. As it's only 15 mins away i'll go and hope that Penrith beat the stuffing out of them.

Will be a total contrast to last night... Parra fans take humanity to a new depth.
Hope you're wearing your manly colours !!!!

It's not life as we know it Jim

Going to enjoy watching the carnage in tonight's battle of the west, Parra v Penrith. And with one eye on Parra obviously.
This will be a no holds bared knock em out game of footy, sure to be injuries and players put on report.
I want parramatta to win why I think they will come cocky thinking we are easy beats next Friday

parra by 8 with a few sent off in a fiery clash

Last edited:
I'm hoping parra go on a losing streak and the teams below knock them out of the 8. This especially when the Dalai has rated this mob the best chance of winning the GF. 🤞🤣
They have a very tough draw panthers manly rabbits sharks bulldogs broncos

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4