Other Games [Round 20, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Me too. Most hated team.

But look at this game for example. From stadium, to intensity, to speed, to members, to current coaching - a huge step up on us, in every facet. Listen to that crowd.

Lol!

Plenty of spare seats in the upper tiers of the stadium - I suppose with their AV system, it sounds like the heyday of the Romans baying for blood at the Colosseum.

I wish Marty all the very best - I hope he is watching their "on week" this week.

I trust that the Parramatta Club has a great collection of VHS recorders so their supporters (and new employee) can relive their glory years.

No matter how much lipstick you place on the pig, it's still a pig....or in this case...Parramatta.

That Ginnane has to be a parra supporter, have you ever heard anyone get so fkn excited after a send off ffs, I've switched to nein, I can take him no more🤬
I struggle with him, but being OS I can’t shift to 9 easily. So I will ‘tolerate’ him, but not that F-wit Voss. I couldn’t work out what I was most upset with last night, a team minus 7 players or having to listen to Voss….

That Ginnane has to be a parra supporter, have you ever heard anyone get so fkn excited after a send off ffs, I've switched to nein, I can take him no more🤬

Yeah he is a die hard just like Hadley and Ray Warren and Sterling (of course).

Maybe you should follow them, they have everything we don't

I hope that produced all those fuzzy endorphin's you needed, and it's made you feel good about yourself. I hope you achieved the results you wanted from that comment mate. Good on you, you really got me and put me in my place. You showed me, big time, and you look SO cool now. Thanks for your input.

Cleary deserved to go, but I really wish he could be replaced after 20 mins. I want to watch 13 on 13.

I hope that produced all those fuzzy endorphin's you needed, and it's made you feel good about yourself. I hope you achieved the results you wanted from that comment mate. Good on you, you really got me and put me in my place. You showed me, big time, and you look SO cool now. Thanks for your input.
It's a pleasure

Parra getting excited beating a 12 man penrith side without their best player. Should give them a lot of confidence moving forward 🤪

In a strange way I wonder if this kind of result could work in favour of Penrith later in the season should these two meet.

I do not see an "old head" in this Parramatta team that would be able to keep the Eels grounded after a big win like this and it will also be used as motivation by the Panthers.

I hasten to add even worse than the Eels winning is the increase they are gaining in their F/A against a team that has been so miserly all year.

Food Poisoning Reaction GIF by lilcozynostril

How I feel about this game.

They won't know what hit them next Friday, they will come thinking they will just walk over us, think we have more motivation next week.

I hate parra

Geez this win means the cut off May well be 30 with some of teams at the 20 to 24 point mark before this round playing each other a lot in the next 5 rounds. I just did the ladder predictor and it shows 30.

It will be a very good last 5 rounds in terms of matches which have a lot on the line. Cleary out for next 3 to 4 weeks means Panthers guaranteed wins are no longer with Luai also out.

Question - will Panthers be the first club to win the premiership after having 50 put on them?

I struggle with him, but being OS I can’t shift to 9 easily. So I will ‘tolerate’ him, but not that F-wit Voss. I couldn’t work out what I was most upset with last night, a team minus 7 players or having to listen to Voss….
You have my sympathy, I know nine's not much better than those jerkoffs on fox but at least I have a choice

I wouldn’t be surprised to see the pennies not win the premiership this year. Hard to stay up all season without a steely grind and being on your toes working hard each week, building into the finals.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6