Other Games [Round 20, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How the hell did we lose to Dragons even with the 3 covid outs?
It was an insipid display, almost had one thinking the players knew about the then upcoming Pride issues about to hit the fan.

If we cannot make the 8, it will be our fault not any referring decisions
Cummstains robed us in Parra game, and we should never have lost the Cows game. That's 4pts, and got a feeling if we had the Magnificent 7 on Thursday night we probably would of won that.
That's.. 6pts we dropped in my book.

Cummstains robed us in Parra game, and we should never have lost the Cows game. That's 4pts, and got a feeling if we had the Magnificent 7 on Thursday night we probably would of won that.
That's.. 6pts we dropped in my book.

If we were a better team , nothing that Cumstains does would affect us.

The really good teams remove the ref from the equation.

If we were a better team , nothing that Cumstains does would affect us.

The really good teams remove the ref from the equation.
We were the better team !!..Their were so many incidents in the Parra game that directly effected the result, it was a total stich up job by Cummins.... I wish we could of removed the ref from the equation, maybe next season we can add the removal of the ref on the list for the Captains Challenge.

Reading the last few pages of this thread, it seems like the refs all decided that the Manly jersey situation would take all the scrutiny off said refs, so they can continue on their merry way being totally crap rigging games making human errors officiating wonderfully.

Well done Annesley.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6