Other Games [Round 2, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ricky Stuart's obviously been teaching Fogerty how to kick bombs.

Stuart was a master of the bomb in his playing days.

I really did have to chuckle to myself on Thursday night after Souths got an early downtown penalty ... then 3 tackles after Mitchell kicks for touch, there is Keppie with a hit-up and a knock-on.

How many times did we say in here that Sean Keppie could be a top front rower if he could just cut the silly mistakes, the knock-on's, the penalties or 6 again's, out of his game?? Everyone makes mistakes in games, but Keppie's usually pretty good for at least a silly knock-on or penalty every game. We know how frustrating he is. Souths fans are going to find that too.

If you're going to put a big hit in someone, the idea is usually that they come off worst. Last night after the hit, while Penrith were attacking the weakened Eels line, Liam Martin was in the foreground (in shot, but behind the play), he turned to look at Tuilagi on the ground with the trainer and I swear he had a big 💩 eating grin on his face.

And as for Morgan Harper.......lets just say I'm glad that we have Koula and Garrick as our centres. Both have much more pace and both are usually better defenders.
Brad Arthur is legit the backrower whisperer. Papalii, Lane, Cartwright all went from relative obscurity to exceptional backrowers, I was worried Kelma was gonna be the next one but it seems he is just not that good.

Can you deliberately mis-kick a penalty goal to create a try scoring opportunity?? What on Earth were the Tigers doing there?????

Sullivan hooked.

Ouch
Thought it was strange decision for him to start and be the player controlling for them, Sezer is more of game controlling player with his kicking game.

Sullivan is more a running player from what I seen of him playing with the Dragons.

I know Api's been paid a lot, but i bet he yearns for his old days back at Manly or Penrith...seriously, Api can't be happy !.

Can you deliberately mis-kick a penalty goal to create a try scoring opportunity?? What on Earth were the Tigers doing there?????

Section 6 - Scoring

Pretending to kick at goal

It shall be misconduct for a player to pretend to kick at goal at goal from a penalty kick and then deliberately kick it elsewhere. Such misconduct shall incur a penalty. Having informed the Referee of his intention to kick at goal from an awarded penalty kick the kicker shall not do otherwise.

Another reason to deliberately miss the penalty goal kick is to waste time by making sure the ball goes over the dead ball line. On top of the time already burned setting the kick up, you also then get to receive from the other team a 20m drop out and you get the ball back for a full set.

Last edited:
It will, it's all on ponga again, good luck Quinten. Hastings is past it also, to many knee problems for mine.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8