Other Games [Round 19, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd say that wasn't much of an accident. He had plenty of time to miss him.
Bloody oath he did. As soon as Walsh was pushing up from the ground after the try, then went down, I said to the daughter (who was already going off, as she’s in love with Pretty Boy) that it'll either be Fatrel or Walker. Commentators just gloss over it.

Even with Luai back in the side ... Penrith are nowhere near the same attacking team without Nathan Cleary running things.

Even with Luai back in the side ... Penrith are nowhere near the same attacking team without Nathan Cleary running things.
Next week vs Melbourne they will (or may) be missing
Cleary
Koroisau
Yeo
Fisher-Harris
May

They'll need a really inspired end of season because it seems rather shaky for them at the moment...

6th we are now 3 games clear of 7th. Thanks titans
Hey mate can you remind me how it works come finals. If 6th we would play 7th right?

If that's how it goes then we would likely face one of the following....
Canberra saints sharks titans
All very very beatable. Then we go on to play the loser of?? 1st and 4th?

6th we are now 3 games clear of 7th. Thanks titans
Said it before but Dragons took a big gamble by playing so many 'suspended' players for the match against us, which they still lost. Now they've been rolled by the Titans and still have the Bunnies and Raiders to come.

Hey mate can you remind me how it works come finals. If 6th we would play 7th right?

If we finish 6th or 7th and win in week 1, we would play the loser of 2nd vs 3rd in Week 2.

Yep week 1
1v4
2v3

winners progress to week 3

5v8
6v7

Winners progress to week 2 losers gone from the finals.

We would be playing dragons who are in 6th currently.

I genuinely think it's between us and easts for fourth eels will slip to 5th or 6th.

Pre game Barrett press
Q Has Gould made a difference since joining up
Trent - yes he has freed me up doing things I now don't have to do
---- like coach --‐

We need to finish in the top 4 …. Because even with turbo playing we average 3 out of 4.
so if we finish in the top 4 - lose to the storm .. then win the next 3 we are premiers . See easy!!!

just sayin’

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8