Other Games [Round 19, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tom Brady or Troy Aikman would have been proud of that pass for the last Cows try.....
The chick touchie will be sent to OPSM on Monday morning. (Not that I cared, Storm had got away with half a dozen in the middle).

You know how most of us thought Ponga phoned it in during the early game tonight? Well I'd say about 14 or 15 of the Storm did exactly the same thing against the Cows.

On form that game shouldn't have even been close. Melbourne should have won going away from them.

If we catch Melbourne in the mood they were in tonight, we'll beat them easily.

You know how most of us thought Ponga phoned it in during the early game tonight? Well I'd say about 14 or 15 of the Storm did exactly the same thing against the Cows.

On form that game shouldn't have even been close. Melbourne should have won going away from them.

They rested several players and still have a few key injuries. The Cowboys should have won that match, it goes to show how bad they are that a Storm team missing something like 8 of their top 17 was still able to beat them.

The really depressing thing about tonight's game is that we threw away our game against this Knight's side. A busted Rorters team showed us how we should have dealt with these phonies.
Yeah but if the ref had reffed the same way when we played Newcastle Easts would have been no hope. It would be really disappointing being a knights fan. That side really should play finals

Take notice for today Manly. Turn up expecting a win and we could easily lose.

Wait till Des exploits the Storm's chink once again to take the lollies that count.
For me that no try in the first half to cows really got me excited as to what we can do to them down down our left edge. We just need to work to the post and swing it back hard left with Tom out the back.

Tom Brady or Troy Aikman would have been proud of that pass for the last Cows try.....

Just had a look at the highlights and wow. Lobbed 2+ metres forward in line with the touch judge who just stood there dribbling and eating crayons.

What a joke. (some bad bunker reffing too).

Keeping banging on about these, but NRL keep repeating the junk logic.

Touchies are always at risk of missing forward passes to wingers within 10m out from the try line. Why? Becuase the NRL has them stop to crouch and turn their heads to look down the touchline to be ready to see if they go into touch and ground the ball. The absurdity of this logic is that there is a NRL bunker to review touch/grounding, but NOT a NRL bunker to review forward passes!!!!

As as for so called obstruction decisions ans replays. The first question should be "Has anyone here actually been obstructed? NO. Then the rest of the review and their silly guidelines don;t matter. Its a TRY FFS".

Just had a look at the highlights and wow. Lobbed 2+ metres forward in line with the touch judge who just stood there dribbling and eating crayons.

What a joke. (some bad bunker reffing too).
Has the Bunker really improved the sport?
I don't think so, and the money it costs to operate could certainly be put to better use.

This game is complete rubbish! How many 6 agains do souths get... pretty much every single set. This is such bull****

Why is that referees can't see where a game is heading and just settle down? The 'six again' was meant to replace where previously there was a penalty. Games didn't have 20 or 30 penalties ffs. It won't be in the interests of the NRL to have Souths put on 80 or 100 points. It will be embarrassing for the code.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6