Other Games - Round 18, 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a disgrace
What else is new ???
Its been happening since Adam has been refereeing
11661852-garden-of-eden-adam-and-eve.jpg

The game has been completely destroyed... how does Greenberg have a job. Seriously!!! There’s not another sporting competition so blatantly influenced by officiating anywhere in the world. As big @Mark from Brisbane stated, completely scripted

I can't help but question what is going on with the inner machinations of the officials in that decision... It reminds me a bit of that Peachey try situation in last year's final against us. Even if it ends up being a surprise technically correct decision (which it wasn't anyway, despite the BS spin), to the naked eye you had to look at that and assume it was knocked on. So, why o why, would the ref call that as a try when he sent it up? The only logical assumption I can think of is subconscious bias, if not blatant cheating.

I can't help but question what is going on with the inner machinations of the officials in that decision... It reminds me a bit of that Peachey try situation in last year's final against us. Even if it ends up being a surprise technically correct decision (which it wasn't anyway, despite the BS spin), to the naked eye you had to look at that and assume it was knocked on. So, why o why, would the ref call that as a try when he sent it up? The only logical assumption I can think of is subconscious bias, if not blatant cheating.
There’s a very very bad smell about the game at the moment.

So.., a blatant knock on and a forward pass for a try under the posts see’s the Roosters handed the two points in much the same vein as the Storm were.

And as if a fixed game of football isn’t enough, they follow it up with Matthew Johns and his merry band of idiots, all of whom are bleating about how brave the Chooks were. When will someone in the game grow some farkin balls and call a spade a spade. The media are self serving imbeciles...constantly brushing over the massive issues in the sport. At least in Rugby there’s plenty of people involved in the game who are screaming about the problems with the officiating. Even the winning coaches are vocal about players being sent off from the opposition team. Compare that to Bellamy’s press conference after last nights rort of a game. The small minded selfishness within the code will ensure that it never really grows.

Last edited:
And as if a fixed game of football isn’t enough, they follow it up with Matthew Johns and his merry band of idiots, all of whom are bleating about how brave the Chooks were. When will someone in the game grow some farkin balls and call a spade a spade. The media are self serving imbeciles...constantly brushing over the massive issues in the sport. At least in Rugby there’s plenty of people involved in the game who are screaming about the problems with the officiating. Even the winning coaches are vocal about players being sent off from the opposition team. Compare that to Bellamy’s press conference after last nights rort of a game. The small minded selfishness within the game will ensure that it never really grows.

The network puppets are towing the corporate line. Greenberg isnt smart enough to rig this **** without network orders. Its all about the tv and toddles is spoon feeding them the ratings they want.

Very little change in the draw now the nrl has control.

Nine, fox and todd sitting n a tree

The network puppets are towing the corporate line. Greenberg isnt smart enough to rig this **** without network orders. Its all about the tv and toddles is spoon feeding them the ratings they want.

Very little change in the draw now the nrl has control.

Nine, fox and todd sitting n a tree
Nailed it mate... have a look at Greenberg’s last post on Twitter boasting about ten million people watching the SOO series. Ratings is king, and is responsible for destroying the sport. It will end up biting them in the arse though, AFL are miles ahead of them in every facet possible.

I get what you mean... but in comparison to some of the other muppets that commentate these days he’s somewhat of a lyrical poet lol. Gasnier can’t english to save his life, and I’m relatively certain that Hodges speaks gibberish fluently, with English being his second language.

Having said that, if you’ve heard the esteemed Queensland Premier Ms Annasomething Palletjack speak... its no huge surprise that mere footballers sound a little like they might not be the sharpest knives in the drawer... so to speak @:D@:D
Palletjack.....@:D@:D

Nailed it mate... have a look at Greenberg’s last post on Twitter boasting about ten million people watching the SOO series. Ratings is king, and is responsible for destroying the sport. It will end up biting them in the arse though, AFL are miles ahead of them in every facet possible.
If you're on Twitter, check out Luke Phillips response to the unbelievable call today.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8