Other Games - Round 18, 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Damn, I just missed out on another bonus point game tipping Panthers to beat cronulla by 100 to 6!

better luck next week.

Luckily a parra loss helps with the 'pain'.

No matter what he says these days, it’s fascinating watching Lockyer’s hair make a comeback... it’s like watching the tide come in lol!!

His hair doesn't bother me because I don't notice it. What bothers me is having to listen to him at every Ch.9 game. I know he's there for the Qld viewers and I get that, but it would be ok if he could actually string a coherent sentence together once in a while. Its not his voice, its that he seemingly lacks the ability to articulate what's he's trying to say into something coherent. Which is a pity really because he does know his stuff about playing the game at the highest level.

His hair doesn't bother me because I don't notice it. What bothers me is having to listen to him at every Ch.9 game. I know he's there for the Qld viewers and I get that, but it would be ok if he could actually string a coherent sentence together once in a while. Its not his voice, its that he seemingly lacks the ability to articulate what's he's trying to say into something coherent. Which is a pity really because he does know his stuff about playing the game at the highest level.
I get what you mean... but in comparison to some of the other muppets that commentate these days he’s somewhat of a lyrical poet lol. Gasnier can’t english to save his life, and I’m relatively certain that Hodges speaks gibberish fluently, with English being his second language.

Having said that, if you’ve heard the esteemed Queensland Premier Ms Annasomething Palletjack speak... its no huge surprise that mere footballers sound a little like they might not be the sharpest knives in the drawer... so to speak @:D@:D

Having said that, if you’ve heard the esteemed Queensland Premier Ms Annasomething Palletjack speak... its no huge surprise that mere footballers sound a little like they might not be the sharpest knives in the drawer... so to speak @:D@:D
Yes, how do you get something that sounds like ‘Palashay’ from a Ukrainian-sounding name ending in ‘chuk’?

Interesting to see how Luke Garner goes for the Tigpies this arvo, I always thought he was one of the ones that was most likely to kick on from our NYC team in 2015 ( but then so did Billy Bainbridge !)
Don't know when/how he turned up there but and we can't keep 'em all but he seemd like a mix of Beaver and Daniel Gartner to me.

My 7 year old Grandson gave me a real thrill this afternoon sitting on my lap watching a bit of footy, the just completed Broncos / Warriors game.

At the end of the game he comes out wth this!!

“ screw you Broncos you cheaters”.

I’ll have to tell him to stop listening to his Grandad!!

Great win today by the Warriors. They would be in the top 4 currently if not for that bull**** loss to the Sharks off a Sharks forward pass try

Well who’d of picked that, Tigers over Dragons!!

And yes no doubt the tipping Comp leaders did , and that’s why they are leading and not me!!

Another bull**** decision.
Seriously they need to change this ladder 2 point rubbish. Maybe secure the top 4 who have the most points go into the top 8 and the next 4 are given to those who have the best for and against that perhaps would take some of these blatant **** decisions off the refs and at least give everyone a better chance.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4