Other Games [Round 17, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thursday, July 7
Sharks v Storm, PointsBet Stadium, Nine/Fox, 7:50pm

Friday, July 8
Knights v Rabbitohs, McDonald Jones Stadium, Nine/Fox, 8:05pm

Saturday, July 9
Tigers v Eels, Leichhardt Oval, Fox, 7:35pm

Sunday, July 10
Broncos v Dragons, Suncorp Stadium, Nine/Fox, 4:05pm

Rabbits and Broncos are both depleted so Knights and Illawarra should make the most of the situation; they won't get a better chance to cause upsets.

No Hynes for Cronulla is the reason the Sharks have blown out.
Yeh I noted that mate, but Sharks have a solid pack tonight and though Hughes and Pap are easily the best backs out there, will need to be red hot to get Storm home....see a close game.
That left Storm edge will again be under the pump and Matalino should grab a try or 2, but I took Storm in a tight game.

Rabbits and Broncos are both depleted so Knights and Illawarra should make the most of the situation; they won't get a better chance to cause upsets.
I reckon Newcastle result was helped along by a terrible Titans performance last week and even with Souths missing key players, Cody Walker and Mitchell will create havoc on the left edge....yeh Illawarra/Bris is a coin toss...but Illawarra with a superior pack should land the W.

I’m going with the Broncos for two reasons.
1. As mentioned from @Will on the hill. Dragons lose, we’re in the 8.
2. David "the mule’ Hoskings son Zac is named in the Broncs run on side.
‘He’s 198cm (6’6). I don’t remember how tall the mule was, but pretty sure, not close to that.
Good to see his sons nickname is "Mule".

I reckon Newcastle result was helped along by a terrible Titans performance last week and even with Souths missing key players, Cody Walker and Mitchell will create havoc on the left edge....yeh Illawarra/Bris is a coin toss...but Illawarra with a superior pack should land the W.
Broncos were outclassed by cowboys, but no hunt will hurt Illawarra.

I’m going with the Broncos for two reasons.
1. As mentioned from @Will on the hill. Dragons lose, we’re in the 8.
2. David "the mule’ Hoskings son Zac is named in the Broncs run on side.
‘He’s 198cm (6’6). I don’t remember how tall the mule was, but pretty sure, not close to that.
Good to see his sons nickname is "Mule".
Mule senior must have had a tall wife! I’m thinking he was 5’10” but maybe he was a bit taller, not much though. He was an old school wider build prop, and was considered a throwback to another era even in 1990.

I've put the house on the Sharks, and have also ordered a few tents, tarps and sleeping bags.....just in case.
Hope ya threw Mulitalo for a try or 2 as Sharks will attempt to feed on that left edge and unless Storm have improved it and quickly, will leak points there again

Like people who think Manly is no chance without Turbo, it would seem that Melbourne's chances drop significantly without Munster.....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4