Other Games [Round 17, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Joey just makes up stuff and says “that’s all class.” Trindall didn’t do what Joey was saying. He actually didn’t take any notice of olam, it was simple quick hands. Joey is delusional and half asleep.

I’ve watched a few other games lately, manly looks really unorthodox compared to other teams.

Happy to lose that tip. Too bad the Sharks couldn’t keep it to zero.
I reckon they had the defibrillator ready to go for Bellamys full time spray.

If Cheese thinks Bellyache rissoled them in last Saturday's post game run, I'd hate to think what the Storm players are going to cop in a couple of days.....

If Cheese thinks Bellyache rissoled them in last Saturday's post game run, I'd hate to think what the Storm players are going to cop in a couple of days.....

I think Bellyache will be more pissed with our match as Sharks are quite a bit better than us.

Funny how the last 2 games the Storm have suddenly been treated like the rest of us by the refs.

You can't tell me they've suddenly started committing more fouls, more like the refs are finally pinging them for them.

Is this some sort of half arsed attempt at saying they treat them like every other team that will cease as soon as it started once SOO is over & the run to the finals is on?

Funny how the last 2 games the Storm have suddenly been treated like the rest of us by the refs.

You can't tell me they've suddenly started committing more fouls, more like the refs are finally pinging them for them.

Is this some sort of half arsed attempt at saying they treat them like every other team that will cease as soon as it started once SOO is over & the run to the finals is on?
Yeah, it probably won’t last for long, so enjoy it while it lasts.

I think Bellyache will be more pissed with our match as Sharks are quite a bit better than us.

I beg to differ.

First, the Sharks are not quite a bit better than us. At our best with each having their best sides currently available, I do think we are better. Yes there is bias in that, but I think we are. That night a couple of months ago wasn't a true reflection.

Second, Bellyache was pissed at them last week for playing like they did for the first 75 minutes, so how do you think he's going to be now that it happened to them again the very next week??

Well I changed my tip to the sharks after reading that Andrew Johns said they were 'morals' - which I assumed meant he thought they would win. It's always risky listening to him at the best of times so glad it worked.

Happy to see the storm lose, always.

Watching the highlights, I'm wondering if Johns doesn't give too much credit to the actions of players when he analyses a try.

It's: "oh he sees him out of the corner of his eye and just stops and props 39.57 degrees and then passes the ball with no more than 75 rpm spin on it so it'll curve exactly into the players hands etc etc...

Err... looked liked he just chucked a hail mary to the winger, andrew! lol

(yes, yes, I know some players have plans like if they see someone rush outta the line, etc).

Cronulla were hopeless at letting Melbourne back into the game late. They waited too long to let a try in, and while it was commendable to put the kickoff over the dead ball line it was too little too late, because it was in the 78th minute.

They needed to make these errors 5 or 10 minutes earlier. Fitzgibbon could learn a lot from Des about how to set up a grandstand finish.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8