Other Games [Round 17, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1600px-German_garden_gnome.jpg

Luke Brooks defensive effort in 40' for the Reed Mahoney try

Oompa-Loompa-640x426.jpg

Coach Kimmorley has a word to Brooks in the sheds at halftime.

gnome-red-hat-squirell-58298.jpg
Luke Brooks defensive effort in the 43' for the Moses try.

Last edited:
At least Sims doesn't need to have a spell. Already two sin bins and now the half time break. I will chuckle if gets a break during the 2nd half

The goons are so easy to outflank. They're rubbish in defense. If we don't put 30+ on them then give it away.

Moses Suli...remind me again, why did we not persevere with this guy?

The potential (note that word ... potential) to be a very Mal Meninga like ball runner. We know just how much of a wrecking ball that Moses Suli can be when running the football.

But his defensive reads suck more than a $2 hooker. Oh he can tackle, we know that as well because we've seen it happen, but his defensive reads, especially 1 on 1 reads, would make an U/5 look like Jake Trbojevic.

If we don't put 30+ wins without the 5min bullsh*t collapse over the knights and goons then we don't deserve to play finals. Seriously sh*t defense from both these teams. The donkeys were missing 6 starting players.

Only if we allow it. They're rubbish and were only missing Hunt.
ONLY missing Hunt. I can see why Hunt is leading the Dally M’s. They haven’t got a fuucking clue in attack and game management without him. How many tims did Saints die with the ball on the fifth.
I picked Brizzo, even though they had a ****load out, they still had Reynolds.
And the other reason was Zac Hoskings getting his NRL debut. Played well. They were using him like a Shaun Lane type player (actually looks a bit like him). I don’t think Zac will be playing for Wynumn Manly for too much longer, if that’s what he brings to the game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8