Other Games [Round 15, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I'll say it again. It was only the criminal officiating that got the knights anywhere near us let alone winning. They are absolute rubbish in attack.

So another sliding player/head high sin bin. FMD. once again what’s Fitzgibbon suppose to do. And you can tell there must’ve been a memo to the commentators overnight about blowing up about it. Warren Smith was the only one that called the sinbinning of Robson, and the application of the rule what it truly is,…..a complete travesty.
Bellamy will already have this worked out for tonight. Just before you get hit, dive forward at knee length, wait to get hit in the melon two feet off the ground, bye,bye,opposition player for 10.
I'm so bloody tired of seeing players staying down and holding their head after minimal accidental contact, you can see there's nothing that requires the refs attention but they seem to have no choice but to penalise the defender because these pr1cks are being coached to act in this way, it's becoming a joke and that moron V'landys has to either put an end to this crackdown or have the video ref dissect every incident which will turn our game into something akin to American football with most games taking hours to complete, he's opened a Pandora's box with this and if it continues it will drive more people away from the game than attract them. Perhaps sin binning the 'actors' rather than the alleged perpetrators might go a long way to stopping this bs, one can only hope.

That was a waste of 80min! Both teams were horrendous. Warriors going for a fg with 5 to go, 3rd tackle 10m out, knights on the ropes. Deserved to lose.

next game is saints v raiders. I don’t think I’m that stupid to commit to another 80 min of non-manly !

That was a waste of 80min! Both teams were horrendous. Warriors going for a fg with 5 to go, 3rd tackle 10m out, knights on the ropes. Deserved to lose.

next game is saints v raiders. I don’t think I’m that stupid to commit to another 80 min of non-manly !
I’m only committing to watching the next game, because the missus has a job list that I haven’t completed fully today. I‘ll fake interest in the next game until I can say it’s to dark now, I’ll do it tomorrow.

So another sliding player/head high sin bin. FMD. once again what’s Fitzgibbon suppose to do. And you can tell there must’ve been a memo to the commentators overnight about blowing up about it. Warren Smith was the only one that called the sinbinning of Robson, and the application of the rule what it truly is,…..a complete travesty.
Bellamy will already have this worked out for tonight. Just before you get hit, dive forward at knee length, wait to get hit in the melon two feet off the ground, bye,bye,opposition player for 10.
That one was a little different to some of the howlers, player lowered his head a lot earlier and was standing still, Fitzgibbon had plenty of time to adjust his target area. Doesn't do anything to clarify the muddy waters but proximity of the head to the ground can't be a mitigating factor on its own.

Just switched over to have a look thought the dragons were playing the cowboys but it’s Raiders playing in a cowboys jumper ??

Ricky Stuart knows how to lose a game. He’s probably the best loser from being ahead… if ya know what I mean………

Suck it Canberra. Hodgson needs to be penalized more often for his failed one on one strips. Hangs on way to bloody long all the time trying to strip it.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10