Other Games [Round 15, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bellamy crapping on about Dale Finucane should have been playing origin instead of Jake for the last few years… What do you reckon.

Bellamy crapping on about Dale Finucane should have been playing origin instead of Jake for the last few years… What do you reckon.
I reckon if Bellamy had a choice of which player, Jake or Finucane, he’d rather have in his team it would be Jake by a country mile lololol……

That’s fine. Bellamys just put a target on Finucane for the 7th of August. Saturday night.
The Battle of Brookie part 2. If you think the Stewart brothers fired up, wait till the 3T brothers break some Storm bones . (It sounds better in a Matt Nable voice over.) :punch:

Did Ricky the sook blame the refs again?
I haven’t seen the presser but imo the bunker rorted the Raiders with an unsuccessful challenge in the first half, not a big deal in isolation but it impacted the next set and the inability to challenge for the rest of the match.
Dragons grubber through, goes dead and ruled a dropout, Raiders challenge, replays show the ball hits Rapana outside the deadball line whilst Rapana was on the ground.
Forgive me if I’m wrong but if Rapana has touched the ground and is out before touching the ball then isn’t the ball out?
They checked it, said Rapana played at the ball so challenge unsuccessful. The ball hit him ffs.

Yes, the Faders should be better but seriously how does the bunker stuff simple things up?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8