Other Games [Round 15, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
LOL what a circus!

Doggies trainer asks ref to stop game but doesn't know who he's supposed to be tending to, play breaks down then complete self-implosion by the dogs resulting in a penalty try to Parra.

Probably better for the dogs than to go down a man for 10
Crazy rule though. If the Eels had scored seconds after he went to the bin he would still have had to serve the rest of the 10. Perhaps teams should be given the option of giving the opposition 6 points but keeping the penalised player on the field.

Jeez, Meaney just gave up. They would've scored either way but just gave Lane a saloon passageh
Crazy rule though. If the Eels had scored seconds after he went to the bin he would still have had to serve the rest of the 10. Perhaps teams should be given the option of giving the opposition 6 points but keeping the penalised player on the field.
or as GE has suggested players in the sin bin return after a try is scored.

Jeez, Meaney just gave up. They would've scored either way but just gave Lane a saloon passageh

or as GE has suggested players in the sin bin return after a try is scored.
Its a conundrum. Most players are being sent to the bin for innocuous offences that should never had resulted in a sin bin but some are going for dirty play and professional fouls that deserve the full 10. I agree that if a penalty try cancels a sin bin then any try should.

Doesn'tmatter appears to be flying high, but a check of their remaining draw shows some tough matches.
They gain two points from a bye, but six of the remaining nine matches are against tough opponents:
Penrith X 2
Storm
Manly
Souffs and
Easts
They are no certainties to make the top four.

It's in the notes at the bottom of page 21.

Where the ball which is stationary in the field of play or the in-goal area comes in contact with a player in touch, touch in-goal or over the dead ball line, the ball is deemed to have been made dead by that player.

Should the ball, whilst in general play, be made dead by a player straddling, or over, their own dead ball line or touch in-goal line, play will re-start with a goal line drop-out (S8, Law 4(i)Page 19).
Thanks for your responses @will on the hill but I still don’t get that Rapana “made it dead”. The ball hit him, he wasn’t trying to touch it at that point and was out, he was on the ground. No wonder we get so confused as to what some of the rules are.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7