Other Games [Round 15, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Ok crayon munchers and smooth brained ones...here's this weeks other games:

Broncos v Rabbitohs

Cowboys v Sharks
Panthers v Roosters

Knights v Warriors
Dragons v Raiders
Storm v Wests tigers

Eels v Bulldogs

Eels winger Maika Sivo, Roosters hooker Ben Marschke and Titans back-rower Kevin Proctor have accepted suspensions by entering early guilty pleas to charges from Round 14 matches.

I'm assuming the nrl are trying to get some $$$$ back into their covid empty coffers as everything bar a high shot is a 'fine' now and not a suspension (it seems).

I thought the NRL limited the time and reasons that trainers can be on the ground.

That must’ve not made it over the border as Alfie spends more time on the ground that half their players.

Surely it's time for the Broncos to start getting some dud match times. Sick of watching Thursday and Friday night games that aint a contest. What chance the Broncos Friday night 6.00pm or 2.00pm Sunday ?.

When it comes to Ch.9 its all about ratings and revenue. Even a losing Brisbane still rate well through SE Qld ... apparently.

At first you almost have to feel sorry for Adam Reynolds walking into that mess next year.

But then ... no one forced him to sign with Brisbane did they.

When it comes to Ch.9 its all about ratings and revenue. Even a losing Brisbane still rate well through SE Qld ... apparently.
You can’t turn away from a train wreck hey…

to be honest I’d probably be turning it off if I was a donkey.

Other games

Attachments

• B8426663-E550-481C-9CFC-DD054B255231.png
    B8426663-E550-481C-9CFC-DD054B255231.png
    243.9 KB · Views: 43
But what must an international audience think?
Why would they watch a sport that features the same team getting flogged each week?
Showcasing the Donkeys is not helping rugby league gain a wider following.
And now on channel nine it’s time for Friday night flogging starring……

But what must an international audience think?
Why would they watch a sport that features the same team getting flogged each week?
Showcasing the Donkeys is not helping rugby league gain a wider following.

Oh I totally agree. However, Nine's primary audience are those in Australia. I dare say that most of those who access outside of Australia do so via some connection to Fox League who show all 8 games live per round instead of Nine who show only 3 for most weekends of the season.

The other problem is contracts. I doubt Nine would ever admit it but I wouldn't mind betting that a club like Brisbane has a contract with them to show a minimum amount of prime time FTA games every year.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4