Other Games [Round 14, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just watching Saints v Souths.
The New Rule League (NRL) is becoming a real joke to watch. All it has become is a game of extreme possessions determined by the referees , penalties, six agains , player fatigue due to large momentum shifts due to the aforesaid. Gone are the days of the hard struggle now replaced by blowout scores ( even during matches with one team great in one half because it had all the possession, and terrible in the other half because the possession & momentum had shifted ).
Glad I am 80 and won’t have to put up with it for much longer !!!!!
I agree. The NRL have ripped the soul our of our great game by trying to turn it into a circus to please the television networks. Whilst handing the referees the ability to provide sides with extremely amounts of possession without attention attracting penalties. IMO the game is spoilt by the referees with their bizarre interpretations of the rules and the bunker is a blight on the game.

If I were Demetriou I would be dreading a call from Crowe, he doesn't take kindly to failure
Maybe a trip to the farm and a personal hosing down in front of the squad might be on the cards, your right he’d be pissed, perhaps he’ll just attend a game and give the side and the coach the good old public thumbs down type of disapproval, top bloke that Rusty.

And we went of deluxe when the Sharks gave it to us in the first half of that game, Souths were worse.
Souths - especially this year - are pretenders.

Cook & Walker are getting old, slow and cranky.

Murray goes well, most of the rest had their minds elsewhere. Nicholas - probably the Dolphins.

Walker & Milne - seem to have a bad attitude if things don't go their way.

They've probably also exceeded the NRL team quotient of names with the same letter next to each other (Taane Milne, Lachlan IIlas, Cameron Murray, Blake Taaffe). Stifles creativity; if folk can't be more diverse in letter-choices in names, obviously they can't be creative on the field.

Just on names, it's just as well that Lachlan Illas was pulled from the field, rather than Blake Taaffe.

Otherwise, we would have had the first.........cough.......Taaffe-pulling incident in the NRL......

Souths - especially this year - are pretenders.

Cook & Walker are getting old, slow and cranky.

Murray goes well, most of the rest had their minds elsewhere. Nicholas - probably the Dolphins.

Walker & Milne - seem to have a bad attitude if things don't go their way.

They've probably also exceeded the NRL team quotient of names with the same letter next to each other (Taane Milne, Lachlan IIlas, Cameron Murray, Blake Taaffe). Stifles creativity; if folk can't be more diverse in letter-choices in names, obviously they can't be creative on the field.

Just on names, it's just as well that Lachlan Illas was pulled from the field, rather than Blake Taaffe.

Otherwise, we would have had the first.........cough.......Taaffe-pulling incident in the NRL......

Yeah, Walker goes walkabout when the game goes past saving.

Yeah, Walker goes walkabout when the game goes past saving.
I think it was either Fittler or Smith who nearly said that last night about Walker but they changed it to walking for fear of the Woke PC police coming down on them.

Broncos up 16-6
What's the get they cause the upset and in 2 weeks time we face the storm again coming off a shock loss.

I think it was either Fittler or Smith who nearly said that last night about Walker but they changed it to walking for fear of the Woke PC police coming down on them.
Actually when I put down that comment, 3 seconds later I realized maybe I shouldn't of said that. Meant nothing by it, just a humorous way of saying .."he's gone missing".

Titans dudded in the final minutes with their consolation try. How the fark can the bunker pull it that far back for a Moylan knock-on, that was a knock-back. At least the bunker is consistent….consistently shiithouse.

Eels showing this year what I would like to see from Manly. They are producing high quality footy when playing the best sides

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6