Other Games [Round 14, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
soft tfd101 GIF by Tacoma FD

Souths tonight

Love seeing them get beat.

Seriously south's are a one man team no latrell no south's

Just watching Saints v Souths.
The New Rule League (NRL) is becoming a real joke to watch. All it has become is a game of extreme possessions determined by the referees , penalties, six agains , player fatigue due to large momentum shifts due to the aforesaid. Gone are the days of the hard struggle now replaced by blowout scores ( even during matches with one team great in one half because it had all the possession, and terrible in the other half because the possession & momentum had shifted ).
Glad I am 80 and won’t have to put up with it for much longer !!!!!

Just watching Saints v Souths.
The New Rule League (NRL) is becoming a real joke to watch. All it has become is a game of extreme possessions determined by the referees , penalties, six agains , player fatigue due to large momentum shifts due to the aforesaid. Gone are the days of the hard struggle now replaced by blowout scores ( even during matches with one team great in one half because it had all the possession, and terrible in the other half because the possession & momentum had shifted ).
Glad I am 80 and won’t have to put up with it for much longer !!!!!
Agree and then the Refs give catchup penalties or let go a lot more. Tonights game was a replica of Manly v Sharks a while back.

I turned on the tv and looked at two unrecognisable uniforms bar the Rabbitohs socks. The score in the corner told me who the other team was. Come on NRL, this has become a farce!

Souths senior players all go missing in the first 30. So what does Demetriou do?
Benches the young half. Good luck getting his confidence back up after that.
Murray, Walker, Graham, Burgess, even Cook should’ve been benched on their first half non-performance.

Souths senior players all go missing in the first 30. So what does Demetriou do?
Benches the young half. Good luck getting his confidence back up after that.
Murray, Walker, Graham, Burgess, even Cook should’ve been benched on their first half non-performance.
If I were Demetriou I would be dreading a call from Crowe, he doesn't take kindly to failure

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6