Other Games [Round 11, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thursday, May 11
Storm v Broncos, AAMI Park, Nine/Fox, 7:50pm

Friday, May 12
Bulldogs v Warriors, Stadium Australia, Fox, 6pm
Panthers v Roosters, BlueBet Stadium, Nine/Fox, 8pm

Saturday, May 13
Rabbitohs v Tigers, Stadium Australia, Fox, 3pm
Cowboys v Dragons, Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Fox, 5:30pm
Raiders v Eels, GIO Stadium, Fox, 7:35pm

Sunday, May 14
Knights v Titans, McDonald Jones Stadium, Fox, 2pm
Sea Eagles v Sharks, 4 Pines Park, Nine/Fox, 4:05pm

Got a feeling the Storm will be taking more pain tonight. The Broncs will be hellbent on putting a big score on tonight. Storm play the power game thro the fwds and backs, problem is if it doesn't work there pretty well f.... they haven't really got any other game. Broncs will take them on in the forwards first then expose them completely in the backs.

Got a feeling the Storm will be taking more pain tonight. The Broncs will be hellbent on putting a big score on tonight. Storm play the power game thro the fwds and backs, problem is if it doesn't work there pretty well f.... they haven't really got any other game. Broncs will take them on in the forwards first then expose them completely in the backs.

Hope so.

I took $3 Cobbo to score a try.

The Storm getting a good go from the ref and bunker in the 2nd half - six agains, Sin bins
Thought that as well, the 6 agains were mystifying to everyone except to the over zealous ref. And thought the bunker clowns got a few calls wrong, it really is a tough ask to beat the Storm and the ref at Aami Park.

Not sure what else Carrigan could have done there apart from not tackle...
Yeah, Kevvie was blowing up delux at the presser, the tackle clearly started just above the kneecaps and slid down, hardly the hip. Why can't the bunker clowns intervene on this, it cost the Broncs a try and the game while Carrigan was in the bin.

Yeah, Kevvie was blowing up delux at the presser, the tackle clearly started just above the kneecaps and slid down, hardly the hip. Why can't the bunker clowns intervene on this, it cost the Broncs a try and the game while Carrigan was in the bin.
Even Bellyache agreed it was a harsh call and made mention of the inconsistency in the rule.

I think the non penalty try Melbourne should have got for the Walsh shoulder charge on Olam was more crucial. It was a 12 point turnaround as Brisbane got their penalty try straight after.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4