Other games [Round 10, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Listen to Cronk on Fox…..this guy is so fvcking annoying with his dumb questions. What the hell was Fox thinking when they employed him as a commentator. Him, Anasta, Sampson & Parker….. what a joke.
Keep telling you guys mute, mute, mute, he'll drive you to drink !!!

The last time 2 players from different games were sent off in the same round was Rd.12 in 2008.

Manly's Adam Cuthbertson was one of those against Canberra in Canberra. The other was Luke O'Donnell (Cows) in a game against Penrith in Townsville.

IIRC Manly won the premiership that year..... @:cool:

We also won the premiership the last time 2 players were sent off in the same game ... 2011.

You know what they say about things coming in 3's.....

Last edited:

Attachments

• First Love.jpg
    First Love.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 4
Dragons get storm not at aami park plus no Munster, Smith, grant, pap now gone for the game and the fox looks injured.

If the dragons don't win there is something seriously wrong with them.

Why can't we get the storm like this?

Broncos fans watching Jack Bird playing at Suncorp and are probably wondering who this masked man is @:mask:

Bird spent 3 years in Brisbane and only played 17 games. That almost makes Foz at the Dogs look healthy.

Dragons get storm not at aami park plus no Munster, Smith, grant, pap now gone for the game and the fox looks injured.

If the dragons don't win there is something seriously wrong with them.

Why can't we get the storm like this?
But they have one less player for 70 plus minutes - and the forceful contact high calls are only being adjudicated one way. How wasn't Kaufausi sent for a rest?

But they have one less player for 70 plus minutes - and the forceful contact high calls are only being adjudicated one way. How wasn't Kaufausi sent for a rest?
Agree was stunned he was not given as rest can you imagine how bad we are going to cop it next Sunday at Bankwest.

Even the slightest love tap we see our player sent off, you can see it a mile away.

Going to be our 2nd toughest challenge to date next Sunday i think against parra.

Would love us to smash them

The goons getting smashed now but don't think they'll go down by the 38. 20 pts now but still 23 min to go

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12