Other games [Round 10, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
That was a shocking call on Townsends apparent crusher tackle on Walker. Changed the game. Deadset joke.
I only just got to watch this as I was tied up in a workshop all day and missed most of the games. I cannot remember being more pi$$ed off about a decision and I couldn't give a $hit about either of these teams.. That decision was so disgusting. I'm beyond shocked.

Why does Tedesco ALWAYS fall to his knees when going into a tackle or attempting to pass the ball?? Even Tooves would get him high for crying out loud.

When I heard about the new crack-down I thought I posted something along the lines of "Well...Teddy will fall into a tackle and get an opposition player sent to the bin." Can't find it however, so maybe I dreamt it (which is even more worrying, quite frankly).

But yes.. the guy drops to his knees just before he gets tackled but apparently some of the ex-playing experts in commentary just don't see it. He'll lose his head one day and finish his career like his captain, Cordner. And I'm fine with that.

What about the BS interchange rule when Teddy went off and straight back on

It's terrible, and the guys running the game who claim to be smarter than everyone else (though all one does is ring his childhood mate, uncle nick, for advice) should have seen that loophole a coming.

But the nrl will do one of two things: Try to fix it (but they have as much success as the introduction of cane toads to deal with those pesky bugs) or,

simply say of you don't want the loophole exploited, don't hit high.

When I heard about the new crack-down I thought I posted something along the lines of "Well...Teddy will fall into a tackle and get an opposition player sent to the bin." Can't find it however, so maybe I dreamt it (which is even more worrying, quite frankly).

But yes.. the guy drops to his knees just before he gets tackled but apparently some of the ex-playing experts in commentary just don't see it. He'll lose his head one day and finish his career like his captain, Cordner. And I'm fine with that.

It's terrible, and the guys running the game who claim to be smarter than everyone else (though all one does is ring his childhood mate, uncle nick, for advice) should have seen that loophole a coming.

But the nrl will do one of two things: Try to fix it (but they have as much success as the introduction of cane toads to deal with those pesky bugs) or,

simply say of you don't want the loophole exploited, don't hit high.

About Tedesco, I agree. If he is going to continually fall to his knees as he is about to be tackled (note if he thinks he can continue running he won't fall.....), then he is going to get seriously hurt one of these days and I totally agree he'll end up like Cordner if he's not careful. And TBH I won't have a lot of sympathy for him because his own technique is a big part of the problem.

About the HIA interchange ... as per usual the NRL have realistically caused this themselves by not policing the HIA like they should have. Teams have been exploiting it for a while and I have lost count (especially from Doesn't-matta) of the amount of times I have seen players limp off or holding their wrist, chest, shoulder ... and its a HIA. And the more they've gotten away with exploiting it, the more they look for other ways and this crap again going off and straight back on is just the latest way of doing things.

About Tedesco, I agree. If he is going to continually fall to his knees as he is about to be tackled (note if he thinks he can continue running he won't fall.....), then he is going to get seriously hurt one of these days and I totally agree he'll end up like Cordner if he's not careful. And TBH I won't have a lot of sympathy for him because his own technique is a big part of the problem.

About the HIA interchange ... as per usual the NRL have realistically caused this themselves by not policing the HIA like they should have. Teams have been exploiting it for a while and I have lost count (especially from Doesn't-matta) of the amount of times I have seen players limp off or holding their wrist, chest, shoulder ... and its a HIA. And the more they've gotten away with exploiting it, the more they look for other ways and this crap again going off and straight back on is just the latest way of doing things.
So if Teddy was hit high enough for the player to be reported and binned, why wasn't he off for 15mins with an HIA, instead of 1 min on the sideline, with free interchange for foul play then runs back on to replace a tired forward. Easy fix NRL, the player who replaced Teddy (or any injured player) must go off when he's fit to return, it's another complete rort.

As will happen next week. The non stop penalty, set restart legup festival to Parra has begun.

Surprise, surpruse a Parra player clocks someone in the head and there's no action. The NRL are kidding themselves with this obvious bias to that sh*t scum.

I'm also predicting that Penrith players will mysteriously be getting away with it later this afternoon as well. The Western Sydney script is written.....

They won't be that disciplined ... but the refs will see them that way.

I'm also predicting that Penrith players will mysteriously be getting away with it later this afternoon as well. The Western Sydney script is written.....

They won't be that disciplined ... but the refs will see them that way.
And following 2 days of whinging coaches l sure the refs will settle down as we have the top teams on show

Listen to Cronk on Fox…..this guy is so fvcking annoying with his dumb questions. What the hell was Fox thinking when they employed him as a commentator. Him, Anasta, Sampson & Parker….. what a joke. Lolol Arthur scored a try & Yvonne is now squirting live on TV….oops here goes Cronk also lolololol.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12