Other games [Round 10, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Phenomenally dumb play from Ese'ese. Given what happened in the seven other games that have been played this week, that was always going to be a send off.

Love that Api went straight in to help his teammate and didn't look at the ref for a penalty.

Geez once this games over I hope i dont have to choose between

1 Watch Matthew Jones

or

2 Poking my eyes out with red hot pokers

The premiership record score is 91 to 6 set in 1935. StG bt Cant. Just removing any need to look it up in 30 minutes time.

And btw all of these suspensions will kill Origin interest this year Mr V.

#NRLtragicround

they are killing the game..once they send off a player..change the channel.rather watch something else. over reacting just because last week the hens got a hiding..old man Nick had a hand in this

Can someone please explain how Ese'ese's hit on To'o was worthy of a send-off while Moses Leota hitting Ash Taylor in basically the exact same manner and forcefulness earlier in the game was only worthy of 10 in the bin.

Right now it kinda seems like if you are a star player (i.e. Origin/test rep) or you play for a team located somewhere in the area of western Sydney ... you're a better than average chance of getting away with what others are being penalised for.

Can someone please explain how Ese'ese's hit on To'o was worthy of a send-off while Moses Leota hitting Ash Taylor in basically the exact same manner and forcefulness earlier in the game was only worthy of 10 in the bin.

Nobody can as the 2nd one was not a send off.

2 sin bins were more than enuf. Neither players hit were injured.

About the only thing the current NRL admin seem to be doing better than the one Greenturd ran is that the current lot don't seem to be bleeding money by the truckload. The game is still going to hell in a hand basket with all of these mid-season and sometimes mid-round rule changes or rule interpretation changes.

I don't like what they have done but to answer your questions I saw it as Leotta hit was more accidental by way of first contact and moving up where as Ese'ese was direct hit
As I said don't agree with the decisions or this sh1t they have done this weekend but I felt given what we have seen this weekend he was always going to be sent

the current lot don't seem to be bleeding money by the truckload. T
But that won't last long, advertisers will turn away because the current game is not compelling viewing, more like the opposite.
They did have to do something about head hits but strewth, one complaint by the Roosters and instantly the comp's been turned upside down .
About the only thing that could redeem this would be if the Chooks lose a string of games due to having players marched for head hits.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8