Other Games [Round 1, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I foolishly chose Parra due to home ground advantage only in the tipping comp I am in, ignored the Bellamy never looses round 1 rule. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Anyone else think Gutho's lost a bit of pace?
Could be a bit like Foz, threw himself at every opportunity and every opposition player for so many years and is starting to run out of gas.

Last edited:
The Storm/Eels game shows what Manly is going to have to contend with as the year goes on. Plenty of errors and key players missing yet both sides pretty much stayed focussed and energetic in defence for the duration.
Manly can beat them both but maintaining a consistent defence will be our biggest challenge I suspect.

The Storm/Eels game shows what Manly is going to have to contend with as the year goes on. Plenty of errors and key players missing yet both sides pretty much stayed focussed and energetic in defence for the duration.
Manly can beat them both but maintaining a consistent defence will be our biggest challenge I suspect.
The ruck area against quality dummy halves could be very problematic.

Am I missing something here, both teams looked pretty flat in attack to me, and at times the backs seemed like lumbering forwards. Just think if either team had a Shuster, Koala, Weeks, Turbo combo operating midway into both halves, probably looking to at least double the score if not more.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8