Other Games [Round 1, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Munster must be very brave or very stupid to be going out with that injury. I'm wincing just thinking about it

If Harry Grant goes down which I reckon is when not if the drizzle will be exposed big time. He is already hobbling.

Storm with Scam then Grant/Cheese have built their game around that position but as others point out they are looking very brittle.

Missing Pappy, Olam, and the dolphin three and the cheese and this team is very mid table looking.

ref calls 6 again for storm inside there own 40

it’s suppose to be a penalty

storm knock on as it’s called

and parra score, @NRL don’t even know there own rules!

If Harry Grant goes down which I reckon is when not if the drizzle will be exposed big time. He is already hobbling.

Storm with Scam then Grant/Cheese have built their game around that position but as others point out they are looking very brittle.

Missing Pappy, Olam, and the dolphin three and the cheese and this team is very mid table looking.
He's very bloody good tho.

Wasnt Hughes tackled when Siva put his hands on him ? How many times did we get penalised for that last year

I hate to point out the obvious (and I have a lot of time for Froggy) but a class dummy half just creates so much more. You can see it with both Harry and Hodgeson (with that try just then) tonight. I just hope Froggy plays with something extra on Saturday.

Melbourne might not have enough players standing by the end of this. What a shame.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8