Other Games [2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They got Marty?

Their team are generally young, fast and ripped. They look like a quality team.

It highlights how far off the pace we are.
Just watching both those games tonight made me cringe at how we would be absolutely belter by any of those 4 teams were we to play them now. We’re nowhere near their standard.

Just watching both those games tonight made me cringe at how we would be absolutely belter by any of those 4 teams were we to play them now. We’re nowhere near their standard.
Wasn't that long ago we hammered the faders, but we did have turbo playing

It should, the Souths Broncs game on the Sunshine Coast is all sold out, no Mitchell, but expect Souths to win this.
According to Vonnie in the post match wrap up, it was played at a sold out Suncorp stadium.
Reece Walsh is entertainment plus. Wether he’s setting up tries, scoring them and throwing in a lazy backflip, or throwing his gutz up, he’s great to watch (well not the last bit).
lol @Lara with her chunder rating of an 8 or 9.
I reckon Kapow will get 4 weeks. Campbell must of yanked one of Martys cornrows previously?

According to Vonnie in the post match wrap up, it was played at a sold out Suncorp stadium.
Reece Walsh is entertainment plus. Wether he’s setting up tries, scoring them and throwing in a lazy backflip, or throwing his gutz up, he’s great to watch (well not the last bit).
lol @Lara with her chunder rating of an 8 or 9.
I reckon Kapow will get 4 weeks. Campbell must of yanked one of Martys cornrows previously?
Walsh's game has gone to another level since his Warriors days. Lots of holes to run into, makes a difference playing behind a dominant forward pack tho.

The NRL judiciary announced Taupau’s suspension on Saturday, handing him a three-game ban with the early guilty plea.

Watching the earlier game, Old Coast vs Beulah Bondi Junction, I contemplated ‘How did the Old Gold Titians beat Manly at Brookvale?’

I agree, but not really Moses fault, typical officialdom BS to keep the game in check…..and yes if it’s a head shot….off you go for your HIA…..it’s a wrought I tell ya…..
Why isn’t analsleigh challenged by one of those so-called journos about this issue during his weekly excuse-a-thon? It’s incredulous to have a sport that somehow allows two official decisions in absolute contradiction to each other over the same incident. Seriously inept.

Why isn’t analsleigh challenged by one of those so-called journos about this issue during his weekly excuse-a-thon? It’s incredulous to have a sport that somehow allows two official decisions in absolute contradiction to each other over the same incident. Seriously inept.
Inept or corrupt…..

FB_IMG_1690077319347.jpg

Bulldogs in another hiding again, start of the 2nd half, Riff 28 - Doggies 6.
It’s an absolute carve up.

One thing mystifies me though, why do we always see some goose in a Bunnies jersey at a game when they aren’t even playing.

It’s the only shirt they own ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8