Origin squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gee there giving heaps to poor dylan walker on 2sm talking yobos.I thought he looked dangerous with the ball against the Sharks with a couple of almost half breaks.With a few good players around him in origin he may go ok.

I would've preferred Coote to Moylan and surprised Ennis and Grub Reynolds omitted.

Just selfishly glad Jake's not there.

Gee there giving heaps to poor dylan walker on 2sm talking yobos.I thought he looked dangerous with the ball against the Sharks with a couple of almost half breaks.With a few good players around him in origin he may go ok.
They are not saying anything different to what has been said earlier in this post from passionate Manly supporters. He has not even been the best player in Manly's backline this season. Tom Turbo is a better player plus he's much more versatile. I'm not suggesting Tom's ready for SOO yet, just pointing out that the Walker selection smacks of Bozoism.

Dylan deserves his spot, his 5/8 transition was going slowly but he certainly wasn't out of form. Last round in the centres he was an absolute star. He should be there over bird.

Dylan deserves his spot, his 5/8 transition was going slowly but he certainly wasn't out of form. Last round in the centres he was an absolute star. He should be there over bird.

You are also as mad as Daffy Duck.

Go back over your own posts for the past 10 weeks bagging the crap out of him as a 5/8.

And if you think a couple of near breaks made him a star, your delusional.

Good luck to him, hope he finds form, but Turbo get a grip son.

You are also as mad as Daffy Duck.

Go back over your own posts for the past 10 weeks bagging the crap out of him as a 5/8.

And if you think a couple of near breaks made him a star, your delusional.

Good luck to him, hope he finds form, but Turbo get a grip son.
I wouldn't consider him out of form and he was playing as an extra centre basically when he was 5/8. I thought he did a good job individually but it was hurting the team had DCE. He may not warrant selection now but come round 26 I think he will be one of the best centres in the comp.

I hope he goes well also and the experience can only help us in the long run BUT boy is he copping heaps on social media!!

It just smacks of nepotism by Bozo, and that's what the haters on social media are saying.

Loz reckons that always had him pencilled in and people are only surprised because they ignored Walks @:cool:

Could help Manly or a bad game could shatter his confidence for our season :confused:

I see the 19 squad members resplendent in their tailored NSW suits.
Has anyone wondered how early these players would have had to be notified of their selection in order to be measured up and their suits made?
Don't tell me that this squad wasn't known for a lot longer than they lead us to believe.

They usually get a heads up of the likely squad. 80% of the squad is generally known and the gear sorted. The suppliers usually have 4 or 5 of each size ready to fit new comers for photo shots, and any adjustments are made over night.

Didn't even think of him myself until someone mentioned it at work today, but what about James Roberts? Did they just forget about him because he plays his club footy in Qld now?

I think he's an absolute d*ck of a human, but surely he's one of the form centres of the comp at the moment?

I would've preferred Coote to Moylan and surprised Ennis and Grub Reynolds omitted.

Just selfishly glad Jake's not there.

Couldn't agree more. I like Moylan a lot, but Coote is pretty much a tougher, more experienced version of the same thing. He's been great for the last two years and deserves a shot. And as much as I hate Ennis, he's been all over Farah this year.

I see the 19 squad members resplendent in their tailored NSW suits.
Has anyone wondered how early these players would have had to be notified of their selection in order to be measured up and their suits made?
Don't tell me that this squad wasn't known for a lot longer than they lead us to believe.
They sneak into the players' houses at night and measure them while they are asleep. If they can't do that steal some of their clothes and make the suit based on that.

They sneak into the players' houses at night and measure them while they are asleep. If they can't do that steal some of their clothes and make the suit based on that.

Most of the clubs have tailored suits for their players these days, the measurements are probably in file somewhere anyway...

That said, the players are getting the phone calls at least a couple of days ahead. Justin O'Neill couldn't hide that he already knew when the journos caught up with the Cowboys at the airport today.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7